Windows 10: Minecraft Marketplace Download not working

Discus and support Minecraft Marketplace Download not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to download a minecraft map of the human eye through Minecraft Marketplace. link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hallowdin, Apr 18, 2020.

1. hallowdin Win User

Minecraft Marketplace Download not working

I want to download a minecraft map of the human eye through Minecraft Marketplace. link: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/pdp/?id=400c575d-8f39-4360-9341-9d5a6b3bff74 Every time I click on 'Get it now', it sends me to an untitled and blank web page, with the link minecraft://openStore/?showStoreOffer=400c575d-8f39-4360-9341-9d5a6b3bff74 . I don't know what's wrong with it, nor how to fix it so I can play the world in Minecraft.

I'm viewing this page by a Windows 10 computer, Chrome, owning a Windows 10 edition of Minecraft, and logged in with my account on the website.

:)

hallowdin, Apr 18, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Free educational content available in Minecraft Marketplace

Source: Venture into the digital worlds of Minecraft Marketplace’s free educational content | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Catmc01 Win User
    My minecraft marketplace

Hello i appreciate your quick reply to my issue and i tried everything you listed but the marketplace still will not connect to Minecraft

Catmc01, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

All-new Minecraft Marketplace coming to Pocket and Windows 10 editions

Source: All-new Minecraft Marketplace coming to Pocket and Windows 10 editions - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft Marketplace Download not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Marketplace Download

2. Minecraft marketplace maps stuck on downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace maps stuck on downloading: So I bought maps on Minecraft windows and the maps are stuck on downloading what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-marketplace-maps-stuck-on-downloading/d6ada9c5-9d5b-4edf-8780-61b00c8c9201
  3. Minecraft marketplace maps stuck on downloading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft marketplace maps stuck on downloading: So I bought maps on Minecraft windows and the maps are stuck on downloading what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-marketplace-maps-stuck-on-downloading/d6ada9c5-9d5b-4edf-8780-61b00c8c9201
  4. Minecraft Marketplace map download issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Marketplace map download issue: I've purchased several maps from the Marketplace on my Windows 10 account, but a lot of them updated after the recent game update and now I can't open or create copies of them anymore. Any ideas why?...
  5. Unable to connect to Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Minecraft Marketplace: Yesterday I purchased Minecraft so I could check out the RTX beta, so I'm currently running beta 1.16.20.50 Windows 10 UWP Build. So far I've been unable to access the Marketplace from within the game, which I understand is where I need to go to get some RTX packs. It keeps...
  6. Minecraft marketplace?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace?: is there any chance of winning minecoins? Minecraft marketplace?
  7. Minecraft marketplace purchase for child

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace purchase for child: Hi, My child wants to but a minecraft world on marketplace. I added money to her microsoft account for the purchase in Nz$ as we line in NZ. I approved her request to purchase, and it asks me to credit her account. First of all I clicked no, as she already has credit....
  8. Problems accessing the Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems accessing the Minecraft Marketplace: It's been a while since I've had this problem, it doesn't let me access the minecraft windows 10 edition marketplace. it's a big problem because I want to create a realm but it doesn't let me do it, I don't just have this problem but my friends too I have also tried to...
  9. My minecraft marketplace

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft marketplace: When i try to buy items from the marketplace for minecraft it says that im not connected and check my internet which is working fine. I hope someone can help me im pretty frustrated....
  10. Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Marketplace: So, where is the best place to look for help, if no one here can? I can view and purchase from the main screen just fine, however, I can't use the categories. I am running windows 10 insider slow ring and the beta version of MC. This has been going on for the past few...