Windows 10: Minecraft marketplace purchase for child

Discus and support Minecraft marketplace purchase for child in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My child wants to but a minecraft world on marketplace. I added money to her microsoft account for the purchase in Nz$ as we line in NZ. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Heather_620, May 4, 2020.

1. Minecraft marketplace purchase for child

Hi,

My child wants to but a minecraft world on marketplace.

I added money to her microsoft account for the purchase in Nz$ as we line in NZ.

I approved her request to purchase, and it asks me to credit her account. First of all I clicked no, as she already has credit.

Then I got frustrated as it didn't give me a way of paying with her credit.

In the end I clicked to add money to her microsoft account, I entered the card details and it asked for a US address. I don't have a US address, and it wouldn't let me change the address to NZ. So I couldn't go any further.

How do I make the purchase?

I'm stumped...

:)

Heather_620, May 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Free educational content available in Minecraft Marketplace

Source: Venture into the digital worlds of Minecraft Marketplace’s free educational content | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 4, 2020
  3. Purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 for child's laptop

Hi,

There are several ways for you to purchase the game so your daughter can play it on her account. With your permission, you can change the account settings online and allow purchases on your child's account. Allow purchases on a child account, you may follow
    the steps below:

Microsoft Family Page
    • Look for the Child account email address and click on
      More Options
    • Select Spending and click Change content restrictions to change the settings.
    • Once the settings are changed, you can purchase the game using your child's account and download it on her computer.

Note Make sure that the
    Xbox Live Service status
    is up and running before purchasing or managing the Xbox Live accounts online.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, May 4, 2020
  4. DP56 Win User

Minecraft marketplace purchase for child

Purchased Minecraft items did not show up in Child's account.

Why didn't Minecraft items purchased with Child account not show up in the Child's account game, even though "real" money was spent???

DP56, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft marketplace purchase for child

1. Minecraft marketplace purchase for child - Similar Threads - Minecraft marketplace purchase

2. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  3. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  4. Purchase Marketplace MSFS2020 failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Marketplace MSFS2020 failed: I made a purchase in the marketplace, A320 Neo Liveries Pack Europe. The purchase failed. My CC however was debited!The ingame message told me to contact customer support after 24 hours....
  5. Purchase Marketplace MSFS2020 failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase Marketplace MSFS2020 failed: I made a purchase in the marketplace, A320 Neo Liveries Pack Europe. The purchase failed. My CC however was debited!The ingame message told me to contact customer support after 24 hours....
  6. My Marketplace Minecraft Windows 10 purchase is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Marketplace Minecraft Windows 10 purchase is gone: Hello, I bought on 3. August 2019 a Texture Pack Super Cute Textures for 3,99€ I have the Paypal transaction ID and a screenshot in game with my old World, where we can see I used this Texture Pack. Today I started Minecraft Microsoft Store again and my purchase is gone, I...
  7. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  8. Minecraft marketplace?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace?: is there any chance of winning minecoins? Minecraft marketplace?
  9. My minecraft marketplace

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft marketplace: When i try to buy items from the marketplace for minecraft it says that im not connected and check my internet which is working fine. I hope someone can help me im pretty frustrated....
  10. Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Marketplace: So, where is the best place to look for help, if no one here can? I can view and purchase from the main screen just fine, however, I can't use the categories. I am running windows 10 insider slow ring and the beta version of MC. This has been going on for the past few...