Windows 10: Minecraft Marketplace

Discus and support Minecraft Marketplace in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, where is the best place to look for help, if no one here can? I can view and purchase from the main screen just fine, however, I can't use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by £ɨɳʂʈɛɨɳ™Cordle, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Minecraft Marketplace

So, where is the best place to look for help, if no one here can?

I can view and purchase from the main screen just fine, however, I can't use the categories. I am running windows 10 insider slow ring and the beta version of MC. This has been going on for the past few updates of both the game and windows.

:)

£ɨɳʂʈɛɨɳ™Cordle, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

All-new Minecraft Marketplace coming to Pocket and Windows 10 editions

Source: All-new Minecraft Marketplace coming to Pocket and Windows 10 editions - Windows Experience BlogWindows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft Marketplace

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Marketplace

1. Minecraft Marketplace - Similar Threads - Minecraft Marketplace

2. Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 code redeemed: I went to claim my free windows 10 version from mojang. I logged onto my account and tried to redeem it and it was already claimed on march 20th. I did not claim this code because I just learned about the free copy last week. I already went to get help with this and all...
  3. Minecraft Privacy Settings -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Privacy Settings -: Son cannot play online - getting a privacy issue. Can anyone help resolve? I logged on a unblocked a number of things but still no joy. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-privacy-settings/1e6cff3a-e0ca-4e66-afc5-81de5d242f89
  4. I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I bought a texture pack in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition but I didn't receive it: I paid with my credit card, then it said the purchase is in progress but nothing happened for several minutes, so I closed the game and now I don't have the texture pack nor my money. At first it gave me 680 Minecoins, so I thought I have to buy it with the coins, but it...
  5. Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying minecoins on Minecraft Windows 10: Ok so ive been having some trouble buying things in Minecraft I buy something using straight money and it says check your internet connection (My internet is fine) Then i buy minecoins and it says i have them. So i buy what i wanted and it says check your internet So i try...
  6. Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot log into Microsoft Account for Minecraft Windows 10: Hi, I can't log into my microsoft account on windows 10 edition of minecraft. I've recently downloaded the windows 10 edition, and have had a minecraft account since 2011. This is on my PC, I usually play Java edition. Seeing a lot of threads online, but mostly for people who...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Editon: Can't connect to the world issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Editon: Can't connect to the world issue: A week or two ago I started a realm on Minecraft Bedrock so I could crossplay with my friends that play on consoles. Everything was fine until later today. Now when I try to join my realm I get this message: [ATTACH] I didn't had this earlier this day but after I turned off...
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft clicking to create realm can't connect to marketplace.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft clicking to create realm can't connect to marketplace.: I am clicking to create a realm on on windows 10 minecraft but every time that I click it an error message pops up saying "were unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe check your internet connection?" I am connected to the internet. How else would I be writing this post?...
  9. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace: Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I tried resetting the app but that wouldn't work. What else can I do to try to get the minecoins I bought?...
  10. All-new Minecraft Marketplace coming to Pocket and Windows 10 editions

in Windows 10 News
    All-new Minecraft Marketplace coming to Pocket and Windows 10 editions: With the all-new Marketplace, Minecraft Pocket and Windows 10 players can browse, download and play cool community creations from within the game itself for the first time. [img] Minecraft has partnered with heroic ‘crafters well-known to the community to build up a...