Windows 10: Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

Discus and support Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by GuyNeeman, Sep 18, 2019.

1. GuyNeeman Win User

Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

Hello,

I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10.

I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins.

When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet connection?"

I have tried to reset my Microsoft Store (with restart) and reinstalling but it didn't help.

Please advice.

:)

GuyNeeman, Sep 18, 2019
  2. IdoSasson Win User

I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

Hi,

I purchased the Minecraft Master Collection and see it on my purchased items list.

I can't install it.

i see "Manage" and when I press I've been asked to chose on with PC. I makred both PCs that I owned the game, but the download can't be progressed and I try again and again, but no change. Therefore I need help to check why can't I download the Master collection?

Thank you,

Ido

IdoSasson, Sep 18, 2019
  3. PamYons Win User
    Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

Minecraft windows 10 master collection would not download to pc. It said no device found. This is a brand new pc and is completely up to date.

PamYons, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

Minecraft Minecoins

So im trying to bye minecoins in minecraft and so when im ready to buy it keeps saying that there is an error and so I try to close everything and try again but it still doesn't let me. Please help.

AlexRodriguez5, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

1. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins - Similar Threads - Minecraft Master Collection

2. 1,000 Minecoins not receive with Mine Craft Master Collection pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    1,000 Minecoins not receive with Mine Craft Master Collection pack: Dear sir/madam, I bought Minecraft Windows 10 Master Collection Pack yesterday. All worlds and skin packs are fine but, the 1,000 minecoins are not receive. I asked it on xbox forum this morning. The forum administrator banned me and now cannot login to xbox forum. How...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection says I have 0 minecoins after purchase?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection says I have 0 minecoins after purchase?: I just recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but it says I have 0 minecoins? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-master-collection-says-i/4bfdd36e-8287-4c34-9320-f784a784cc91
  4. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection. I'm unable to get the 1000 minecoins with the bundle. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/fix-problems-with-apps-from-microsoft-store-93ed0bcf-9c12-3df6-6dda-92ec5d0415ac It didn't work on the...
  5. master collection minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    master collection minecraft: i bought a master collection minecraft for my daughter in June 2020. She never used it, please can you help us to download for use please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/master-collection-minecraft/7a3f6805-5865-49ff-8c03-8472b6f9f13e
  6. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  7. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  8. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: I have purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection a few days ago. I'm unable to get the 1,000 minecoins which is included with the bundle. I logged-in into Minecraft using my microsoft account. In microsoft store it says that to redeem my minecoins, I just need to...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection- Minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection on Pc yesterday, and I can't seem to get the content for the 1000 Minecoins added to my account...
  10. Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection missing 1000 minecoins: Just purchased Minecraft windows 10 Master Collection. I'm unable to get the 1000 minecoins with the bundle. I'm also missing other items as part of the purchase....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft master collection- no minecoins

2. did not receive minecoins with minecraft master collection purchase

3. 1000 minecoins doesnt show minecraft

4. windows 10 minecraft master collection code,
  5. what is minecraft windows 10 master collection