Windows 10: Minecraft Master Collection purchased, cannot install.

Discus and support Minecraft Master Collection purchased, cannot install. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Minecraft Master collection from the website via browser. The purchase was successful, when I clicked on "Install on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShashankQT, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Minecraft Master Collection purchased, cannot install.

I recently purchased the Minecraft Master collection from the website via browser. The purchase was successful, when I clicked on "Install on my devices" it draws up a blank. I went ahead and clicked on "get more info on your device list". My desktop is right there with the tag "No issues found". Opening the Microsoft store app prompts me to buy the game again, there is no option to install even though it is logged into the same account I used to purchase the game. I'm able to see the game in my order history and the status is completed. Tried a few troubleshooting steps that I came across that resets the Microsoft store app, still haven't been successful. I don't know what to do... I can't play the game and It looks like getting a refund isn't going to be easy.

:)

ShashankQT, Aug 13, 2020
  2. IdoSasson Win User

I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

Hi,

I purchased the Minecraft Master Collection and see it on my purchased items list.

I can't install it.

i see "Manage" and when I press I've been asked to chose on with PC. I makred both PCs that I owned the game, but the download can't be progressed and I try again and again, but no change. Therefore I need help to check why can't I download the Master collection?

Thank you,

Ido

IdoSasson, Aug 13, 2020
  3. H9H9H94 Win User
    why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

i'm able to install the Minecraft Trial but not the purchased Minecraft master collection.

anyone facing this issue?

H9H9H94, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Minecraft Master Collection purchased, cannot install.

Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Master Collection purchased, cannot install.

1. Minecraft Master Collection purchased, cannot install. - Similar Threads - Minecraft Master Collection

2. master collection minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    master collection minecraft: i bought a master collection minecraft for my daughter in June 2020. She never used it, please can you help us to download for use please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/master-collection-minecraft/7a3f6805-5865-49ff-8c03-8472b6f9f13e
  3. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - cannot install on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection - cannot install on PC: I recently purchased the "Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection" for my son on our PC. We have Windows 10. However, when trying to "Install/ Play", I get the message - "This product won't work on this device". Can someone please help me with this? And if this is a...
  5. Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection but no 1000 minecoins: I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collections but I don't see my 1000 minecoins in my account. I see only 0 coins in-game. What am I missing?...
  6. Minecraft Master Collection Windows 10 not installing after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection Windows 10 not installing after purchase: I purchased the Minecraft MAster collection for my son and now it does not want to install. I have tried following several Microsoft support articles, which have not helped at all. I have gone onto the Microsoft Store to request a refund, however that option is not available...
  7. How to get Minecraft Master Collection Installed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get Minecraft Master Collection Installed?: Hi everyone, Yesterday, i bought the minecraft master collection on the microsoft store but after buying it, i'm unable to install it because of the error below. [ATTACH] I have tried all the fixes available online. Spent 4 or 5 hours trying to do the fixes for both my...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.: This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try to install it from the "manage" screen, it appears to install just the basic game without any add-ons or the 1000 coins....
  9. I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 Master collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 Master collection: Instead the previously installed Starter version will always open. I have been trying to follow the instructions given on this site running as administrator and deleting the previously installed version by using the tool, but it does not help....
  10. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...