Windows 10: Minecraft Microsoft Edition

Discus and support Minecraft Microsoft Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have a mojhang account with java edition and got a free code back in the day for the minecraft microsoft edition. Got a new computer and was able... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SeanRyan09, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Minecraft Microsoft Edition

So I have a mojhang account with java edition and got a free code back in the day for the minecraft microsoft edition. Got a new computer and was able to log into the java edition but I am unable to log into the microsoft version. Like I have my account and everything but its acting like I don't own microsoft minecraft. Can anyone help?

:)

SeanRyan09, Apr 8, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Minecraft Microsoft Edition

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: Xbox Support

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Microsoft Edition

1. Minecraft Microsoft Edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Microsoft Edition

2. Minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  3. Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store and Minecraft Win10 Edition: Hello, i bought the minecraft win10 edition, but my microsoft store is not working AT ALL, when it tries to open it instantly closes, same seems to be with the xbox app and i think some other ones aswell. have tried lots of things, resetting the store and some silly command...
  4. microsoft store minecraft bedrock edition

microsoft store minecraft bedrock edition: minecraft bedrock isint downloading idk why please someone tell me when i click the download button it wont do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-minecraft-bedrock-edition/1d238795-4394-4d19-98a7-1d2f078fef79
  5. Still can't download Microsoft Minecraft Edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still can't download Microsoft Minecraft Edition....: I've gone through almost all the forms posts about this... and I still can't get my Microsoft App store to update to show that I've purchased this game. I've tired all the solutions provides... cmd stuff, code ****... all of it. Still nothing. This game exists on this...
  6. Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition to Bedrock Edition:: Hello, I was told that I was able to get Bedrock edition for free if I had bought Minecraft Java edition before October 19th 2018 which I did buy it before then, four years before that to be exact. I was told to contact a support team which I could not find so I turned to...
  7. Minecraft Edition

Minecraft Edition: Hello! A few years ago, I bought Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for my laptop and it worked perfectly fine but now I got a MacBook and unfortunately I can't play Minecraft because I need the Java Edition which is compatible with my new MacBook. Is there any way possible to...
  8. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...
  9. minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6
  10. Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition: My friend installed the free trial of Minecraft Bedrock Edition and after about a month he bought java edition and got a free code. After he redeemed it sent him to the Microsoft store where it told him to buy it even though he was logged in and when he tried to type the code...