Windows 10: Minecraft Migration

Discus and support Minecraft Migration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am almost 14 years old. I migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft account but now I can't play. I asked my dad to set up a Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MavericCowan, May 21, 2022.

1. Minecraft Migration

Hi, I am almost 14 years old. I migrated my Minecraft Mojang account to a Microsoft account but now I can't play. I asked my dad to set up a Microsoft Family and he set the age limit to any age but I still can't play multiplayer? Please if you know how to help or any information at all please tell me!

:)

MavericCowan, May 21, 2022
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 21, 2022
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 21, 2022
  4. Westy1976 Win User

Minecraft Migration

windows 10 store Minecraft Migrate

Hello,

Is it possible to migrate the licence key of a purchased w10 Minecraft key to a different Microsoft account? Got 2 kids and i want them to use their Microsoft accounts with the Minecraft W10's i purchased(and registered at my Microsoft account).

thanks in advance

Westy1976, May 21, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft Migration

1. Minecraft Migration - Similar Threads - Minecraft Migration

2. Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email: So around in 2019-2020 my mom bought me minecraft and used her email to buy it. When I got older she allowed me to change the email to my email that I use. After I changed the minecraft.net email, it told me to migrate me account to microsoft. I did so and everything was fine...
  3. Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to buy minecraft again after I migrated my account and changed the email: So around in 2019-2020 my mom bought me minecraft and used her email to buy it. When I got older she allowed me to change the email to my email that I use. After I changed the minecraft.net email, it told me to migrate me account to microsoft. I did so and everything was fine...
  4. I migrated my minecraft moyang account to microsoft and I can't log in now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I migrated my minecraft moyang account to microsoft and I can't log in now.: I was using a diffrent mail to log into my account and then when I migrated it, it migrated it to my other microsoft account and now I can't log in....
  5. I migrated my minecraft moyang account to microsoft and I can't log in now.

I migrated my minecraft moyang account to microsoft and I can't log in now.: I was using a diffrent mail to log into my account and then when I migrated it, it migrated it to my other microsoft account and now I can't log in....
  6. I cant log into my mc acc and its migrated so when i use my email to log in on my minecraft...

I cant log into my mc acc and its migrated so when i use my email to log in on my minecraft...: When i log in to my minecraft account which is LazerYK9454 i just log in to another minecraft account that dosen't have minecraft on it because my mc and microsoft was hacked so when i tried to log in on the LazerYK9454 it just goes into another one, and i have information...
  7. I cant log into my mc acc and its migrated so when i use my email to log in on my minecraft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my mc acc and its migrated so when i use my email to log in on my minecraft...: When i log in to my minecraft account which is LazerYK9454 i just log in to another minecraft account that dosen't have minecraft on it because my mc and microsoft was hacked so when i tried to log in on the LazerYK9454 it just goes into another one, and i have information...
  8. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  9. Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang

Can't use my Minecraft account after migration from Mojang: Hi.I completed migration of my accounts some months ago and then took a break from playing Minecraft. I bought my Mojang account a long time ago, perhaps in 2011 or 2012, I don't remember for sure. The name of my account is NextSphere 20792 and below there is my original name...
  10. My Account doens‘t own Minecraft anymore After Migration

My Account doens‘t own Minecraft anymore After Migration: Hey,lately I migrated my Mojang Account to Microsoft to continue playing Minecraft.It worked well and it did work but after logging in into the Minecraft Launcher, Minecraft is no longer in my possession.What should I do to play Minecraft?I literally just migrated the Account...