Windows 10: Minecraft mine coins

Discus and support Minecraft mine coins in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I bought minecraft master edition. iv received the packs but not the 1000 mine coins. how do I resolve this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LewisTasker, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Minecraft mine coins

Hi, I bought minecraft master edition. iv received the packs but not the 1000 mine coins. how do I resolve this?

:)

LewisTasker, Jul 17, 2020

2. Minecraft Coins for sons account

Hi Stephen,

Buying Minecraft in-game content like coins can only be done on the account where you want to have the coins. For us to properly assist you with your concern, we need to gather more information. Kindly verify the following:

• Is your son's Minecraft account is associated with your Xbox Live account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to buy coins on your son's profile?
    • Have you tried to sign in your son's account on a different device and try to purchase?

For additional assistance for in-game concerns, you may also try getting in touch with the game developer.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Minecraft Coins

Hello,

Minecraft coins can be purchased using different devices. Can you confirm which device did you use to purchase Minecraft coins? You’ll need to contact Store support for the device that you made your purchase on. You can refer to this

link
    to check out which Store support to contact regarding your concern.

Should there be anything else, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Minecraft mine coins

Minecraft Coins

Hi,

I brought my son minecraft coins on his account. I received the emails confirming the purchase and they also show up as a purchase when I log into the microsoft account but they do not show up in his minecraft game store (tried windows 10 and xbox versions).

Any idea why not?

Oddball10182, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft mine coins

1. Minecraft mine coins - Similar Threads - Minecraft mine coins

2. How i refund a world and get my mine coins back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How i refund a world and get my mine coins back: Im trying to het my mine coins back and get a new world but i don't know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-i-refund-a-world-and-get-my-mine-coins-back/11f7bf1d-b355-4087-9add-ebe5b8e10938
  3. Minecraft Coins.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Coins.: I have allotted $10 in my nephews account on Microsoft Family so he can buy Minecraft coins. When we have tried to purchase Minecraft coins on his iPad Minecraft PE, Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock Edition, or other items on Xbox Minecraft Edition we got the following error:...
  4. minecraft master collection coins missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft master collection coins missing: my order number for the app/game is 8899757314. it was to have included the coins but they aren't showing when we log into the account in the game. All other downloads that were included in the master collection however seem to be showing up ok. please advise....
  5. mine coins puchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mine coins puchase: I bought minecoins for my sons game on a laptop. I got a confirmation email. But he cant seem to access them on his game. Suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mine-coins-puchase/a365d60e-2095-466a-8bfe-72cb556d092b
  6. Minecraft coins after game purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins after game purchase: I bought a minecraft bundle on friday for 29.99 which included skinpacks and 700 mincoins. I did not receive the Coins yet. How do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-coins-after-game-purchase/c1abb4f0-3225-4c41-8bd3-16101a3a5a2f
  7. Minecraft coins purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft coins purchase: Hello I purchased some coins from Minecraft for my account. They were never added to my account so I bought it a second time. This time it did go through. I have gotten a confirmation email from both and the money was taken out of my account. I was just hoping to get my coins...
  8. No Mine coins and Missing Skin & Texture Packs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Mine coins and Missing Skin & Texture Packs.: On December 24th, 2019 I Bought The Minecraft Master Collection and I'm Still Missing Quite a Few Parts of the Bundle That is Said to Come With It. Out of the 11 Items i Only Have 6, And I Have Been Waiting for a While Now....
  9. Minecraft coins gift card

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft coins gift card: My sons bought a minecoins card from best buy for 19.99 that cant be taken back. The card says compatible with Nintendo switch and two other systems, yet the password code we got in email and receipt only works for an xbox 1. How can they redeem the coins or do they just...
  10. Microsoft (Telemetry) Foils Massive Coin-mining Exploit Attempt

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft (Telemetry) Foils Massive Coin-mining Exploit Attempt: At this week's MVP conference Microsoft presented many terrific use cases to justify or explain the value of telemetry data, particularly from a security standpoint. This news story captures one so immediate that our security presenter hadn't even heard it yet: Massive...