Windows 10: Minecraft missing after reinstall

Discus and support Minecraft missing after reinstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently had a hard drive crash on my laptop. After getting a new one and reinstalling Windows 10 I can no longer play Minecraft. It doesn't seem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Creeper Yoshi, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Minecraft missing after reinstall

I recently had a hard drive crash on my laptop. After getting a new one and reinstalling Windows 10 I can no longer play Minecraft. It doesn't seem to appear in my purchase history, but I have had an account for a long time now. I got the Windows 10 version for free when it was available to Java purchasers and I ca see my achievements when I log into the console companion.

:)

Creeper Yoshi, Oct 14, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Minecraft missing after reinstall

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft missing after reinstall

1. Minecraft missing after reinstall - Similar Threads - Minecraft missing reinstall

2. Reinstall Minecraft after system reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstall Minecraft after system reset: I was recently forced to do a system reset on my laptop, and want to reinstall Bedrock Minecraft. The Microsoft Store show I own the Minecraft Launcher, but doesn't show I own Minecraft. I have my redemption code still, so how do I reinstall Minecraft without having to re-pay...
  3. Reinstall Minecraft after system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Minecraft after system reset: I was recently forced to do a system reset on my laptop, and want to reinstall Bedrock Minecraft. The Microsoft Store show I own the Minecraft Launcher, but doesn't show I own Minecraft. I have my redemption code still, so how do I reinstall Minecraft without having to re-pay...
  4. Reinstall Minecraft after system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally uninstalled minecraft bedrock edition and I've been trying to reinstall it, however, it just said retry, something failed on our end. What does that mean and how do I fix it?...
  6. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally uninstalled minecraft bedrock edition and I've been trying to reinstall it, however, it just said retry, something failed on our end. What does that mean and how do I fix it?...
  7. Minecraft Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Reinstallation: Hey I wanna buy Minecraft Windows 10 edition. However, I think I am soon going to change my computer. Will I have to buy it again if I change my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-reinstallation/58eeb09b-3e21-4d8a-8ae9-dc3c64f72b29
  8. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I accidentally rest my windows 10 and when I went back I tried to get my Minecraft but it says I own the game but I couldn't play it or download. It says this app is not compatible with this device. I tried going on purchased and my library. [IMG]...
  9. Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft worlds gone after reinstall: Hello, I am a mom, who to in attempt to solve always crashing Minecraft problem, deleted the worlds with deinstall and reinstallation of minecraft app on windows. I recovered the Minecraft data together with the world data, copied the worlds folder into the newly installed...
  10. Reinstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Minecraft: I downloaded minecraft for windows via my Microsoft account, but when I tried to open it I got Error 0x87DD0005. To fix this xbox.com recommended that I uninstall minecraft and restart my computer. I did this, but when I tried to reinstall minecraft, the Microsoft store...