Windows 10: Minecraft Missing From Purchases

Discus and support Minecraft Missing From Purchases in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I purchased the XboxOne Minecraft edition console that came with the XboxOne and PC version of the game a few years ago. Today I tried to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NotApplicable4, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Minecraft Missing From Purchases

Hello,

I purchased the XboxOne Minecraft edition console that came with the XboxOne and PC version of the game a few years ago. Today I tried to install the PC version on my new computer and the purchase is missing from my Library. The XboxOne version is there but the PC version is missing.

Did something happen where we're being forced to rebuy the game? I already have it installed on the older computer but I don't want to purchase another copy. How can I get my game on my new PC?

:)

NotApplicable4, Mar 29, 2021

2. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Minecraft Missing From Purchases

Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft Missing From Purchases

1. Minecraft Missing From Purchases - Similar Threads - Minecraft Missing Purchases

2. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  3. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  4. Minecraft purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft purchase: Hello, My friend has been having problems witg purchasing minecraft for already 2 weeks. Whenever she tries to purchase it, an error box appears with a text "An error occured while placing order, please verify payment info and try again" I've been recommended to ask for help...
  5. Minecraft purchases

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft purchases: Hi I’ve attempted to buy minecraft for my son , as the parent I’ve allowed purchase and trying to pay via PayPal but I am unable to, I’m getting the message”something happened our end try waiting a bit” and “it seems your parent authorised this try checking with them “ Any...
  6. Minecraft Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Purchase: Hello Had recently bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition on the Play Store and have been using it fine. Now it is saying I have the normal version and I have to purchase the Hero Edition again. If someone could help I would be grateful. Thanks...
  7. MineCraft Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft Purchase: I just purchased Minecraft on my account, but it did not give me the option to download it and now I can only find where I purchased it. How do I get this downloaded to my computer?...
  8. Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store: Hi Guys, Im normally a Mac user so im in unknown territory at the moment and need some help! I paid and downloaded Minecraft for my son on his new PC this morning and it just wont install! Every time I click install on the app in my purchased tab, the tab with INSTALL on it...
  9. Purchase of minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchase of minecraft: I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out the actual form...
  10. Purchased Minecraft content is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft content is missing: Hello. I purchased minecraft windows 10 edition and some minecoins. I tried to purchase some items , sometimes I had problems and I fix them by ressetting the app. Now I can't access to my template world Even I have purchased it , sign in to the xbox account that I purchased...