Windows 10: Minecraft Mod Server does not start?

Discus and support Minecraft Mod Server does not start? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to start a Minecraft Mod Server on my Windows PC with the following command: "java -jar -Xms3G -Xmx3G forge.jar", I always get this error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by cocohe9166, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Minecraft Mod Server does not start?

When I try to start a Minecraft Mod Server on my Windows PC with the following command: "java -jar -Xms3G -Xmx3G forge.jar", I always get this error message: "Error occurred during initialization of VM; Could not reserve enough space for 3145728KB object heap". This can't be true, since I have enough RAM free in any case. What is the reason then?

:)

cocohe9166, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Aug 5, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

A while ago when i was setting a server for minecraft (stoped running it now thought) I noticed that in a server.properties list there was a white-list option, and was just curios.

ChevyOwner, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Minecraft Mod Server does not start?

TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Mod Server does not start?

1. Minecraft Mod Server does not start? - Similar Threads - Minecraft Mod Server

2. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  3. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  4. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  5. Minecraft modded keeps crashing

Minecraft modded keeps crashing: # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff92bce2b60, pid=18176, tid=15072 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit...
  6. BSOD after runnning a modded minecraft server for a couple minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD after runnning a modded minecraft server for a couple minutes: 16 GB ram 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor AMD Ryzen 5900HX with Radeon GraphicsNIVIDEA GEFORCE RTX 3060 Laptop GPU GDDR6 @ 6GB ROG STRIX 615 G513 QMAfter running my minecraft modded server for a couple minutes, everything freezes and I get the BSOD. From there,...
  7. BSOD after runnning a modded minecraft server for a couple minutes

BSOD after runnning a modded minecraft server for a couple minutes: 16 GB ram 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor AMD Ryzen 5900HX with Radeon GraphicsNIVIDEA GEFORCE RTX 3060 Laptop GPU GDDR6 @ 6GB ROG STRIX 615 G513 QMAfter running my minecraft modded server for a couple minutes, everything freezes and I get the BSOD. From there,...
  8. game only starts in safe mod but refuses to start in normal mod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game only starts in safe mod but refuses to start in normal mod: hello there ty for your time so I got assassin's creed and the game ran fine on 1.0.6 ver but it just won't run on the newer ver at all but the game did run in safe mod normally this is what happens when I try to start the game it shows me the splash screen and then crashes...
  9. game only starts in safe mod but refuses to start in normal mod

game only starts in safe mod but refuses to start in normal mod: hello there ty for your time so I got assassin's creed and the game ran fine on 1.0.6 ver but it just won't run on the newer ver at all but the game did run in safe mod normally this is what happens when I try to start the game it shows me the splash screen and then crashes...
  10. Minecraft Mods

Minecraft Mods: I am trying to install Five Nights at Freddys Mods in Minecraft on my Pc The Minecraft version I have is 1.16.2 and none of the mods are for this version is there a way to install them A you tube video I watched said I could download forge for whichever version the...