Windows 10: Minecraft Mouse Freeze

Discus and support Minecraft Mouse Freeze in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My mouse has a little problem. When launching minecraft, if i keep pressed, for example, W to go foward the mouse freezes. I can't move the mouse if a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SteveY Sus Juegos, May 3, 2020.

1. Minecraft Mouse Freeze

My mouse has a little problem. When launching minecraft, if i keep pressed, for example, W to go foward the mouse freezes. I can't move the mouse if a key is pressed in MC. This also happens in the launcher. Why this happens?

Thanks, I have an HP computer with Intel

:)

SteveY Sus Juegos, May 3, 2020

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, May 3, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, May 3, 2020
  4. Minecraft Mouse Freeze

Mouse Freezing need help pls.

Hi Ephraim,

User profile corruption can cause issues with certain devices, including your optical mouse, in
    Windows 10. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Aside from changing USB ports, did you use a different mouse to see if the same issue will occur while playing games?
    • Have you tried checking the manufacturer's website for updated mouse drivers for
      Windows 10?

In the meantime, we suggest creating a new user on your computer to see if your mouse still freezes while using a different local account. To do this, simply follow the steps in this

article

Regards.

Jefferson Ore, May 3, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Mouse Freeze

1. Minecraft Mouse Freeze - Similar Threads - Minecraft Mouse Freeze

2. Mouse Freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Freezes: Windows 10.0.222.631 Build 22631Acer Laptop Nitro 5Intermittent mouse freezing up. Can restart only after placing in Sleep mode and waking..Tried removing mouse driver and restarting. Unable to find anything in Event Viewer where this occured/Thanks...
  3. Mouse Freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Freezes: Windows 10.0.222.631 Build 22631Acer Laptop Nitro 5Intermittent mouse freezing up. Can restart only after placing in Sleep mode and waking..Tried removing mouse driver and restarting. Unable to find anything in Event Viewer where this occured/Thanks...
  4. mouse freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse freezes: The mouse freezes for a few seconds, but the actions when disconnected are remembered and when connected, they are processed on the screen. I reinstalled Windows, updated the drivers, nothing helps, the mouse works on other systems....
  5. Mouse Freezes

Mouse Freezes: Hi - my mouse freezes immediately the computer loads its icons on the screen. This means that the computer is basically useless as cannot try any solutions on line. Have turned computer on and off - have wired mouse to other ports but still all the same. Any help out there...
  6. mouse freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse freezing: my mouse is freezing when it's on, it's so annoying, especially when I'm playing, like I play some action game and when I aim, it freezes, its so annoying, i tried to stop it from turning off to save energy, doesn't work, restarting don't work too, any ideas? submitted by...
  7. Mouse freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse freeze: Each time I restart Win 10 it reloads a mouse driver for a mouse that is not installed and that causes the one mouse I do have to freeze occasionally. The mouse I do use is installed on a USB port and the errant mouse loads into Position 1, whatever that means. I have...
  8. Mouse Freezes

Mouse Freezes: My mouse freezes every time you leave it still. It doesn't respond for a solid 2 seconds no matter how hard you move it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-freezes/677efede-5f6d-48cf-9cf6-e032e713047d
  9. mouse freeze

mouse freeze: loads of people ask my why does that happen simple solution to it all in the startup you have some autostart elements these will cause the system to stutter simple solution open run type msconfig press enter goto services hide microsoft services then...
  10. mouse freezing

mouse freezing: Why is my mouse freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mouse-freezing/771686c4-97e8-4ee9-a476-80590aef1c64

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse hangup in minecraft