Windows 10: Minecraft multiplayer ps4

Discus and support Minecraft multiplayer ps4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I can't play with my friends on ps4 or crossplay, but I can play with them in only old edition. I tried to reinstall and reload everything but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Lofirearm, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Lofirearm Win User

Minecraft multiplayer ps4

I can't play with my friends on ps4 or crossplay, but I can play with them in only old edition. I tried to reinstall and reload everything but it doesn't work. I see the word of my friends and when i try to enter, its tells m that is impossible to join. Every multiplayer's setting is on. How can i solve?

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

Lofirearm, Jul 29, 2020
  2. A. User Win User

Minecraft login with Microsoft Account doesn’t work (PS4)

Hello fermic2,

It has been a while since anyone replied to this forum, so your problem may be resolved by now. However, if it isn’t see the below:

First off, make sure your console and Minecraft have the latest updates.

Next, if your Microsoft account is a child account, you should change it to an adult account.

For an Xbox you must pay to play multiplayer. For a PS4 you may also need a subscription (I am unfamiliar with the PS4 brand).

You said you changed the privacy settings.... For them to work, you will need to close Minecraft and power off the PS4 (completely power down). If you haven’t done this yet, do it now.

There may also be settings you need to change in Minecraft. Go to the world you want to play multiplayer (or create a new world), then go to “Multiplayer.” Turn on Multiplayer Game and Visible to LAN Players. This should enable multiplayer.

If it doesn’t, contact Microsoft Support at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us.

A. User, Jul 29, 2020
  3. minecraft pc and ps4

if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now

THE_DESERT_FOX, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Minecraft multiplayer ps4

PS4 Minecraft

I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms.

MasonCarney1, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft multiplayer ps4

1. Minecraft multiplayer ps4 - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiplayer ps4

2. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/551cc6d5-0f26-4b1c-88c6-1c12c7e81b8b
  3. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  4. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  5. Multiplayers in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayers in Minecraft: people, HELP!!!how i can play with my friends in MineCraft if "system ask me" to change something in Microsoft settings and do not told which ones.....Please, what do i should to do?????...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Multiplayer: For some odd reason, i cant play minecraft multiplayer on PC; could somebody help and maybe provide a link to a page where i can change the settings Yes i have looked at people talking about the same problem and i cannot seem to find the windows online saftey tab, please...
  7. Minecraft Multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Multiplayer: I log onto Minecraft pocket edition on my kindle Fire 80 HD tablet and it says It says I can't play multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account is set up. Where are the settings to change this and what do I need to do?...
  8. Multiplayer Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer Minecraft: You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/acountsettings, Both accounts are set to adults and all the correct settings are set to allow. I am still receiving the same...
  9. Multiplayer on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multiplayer on Minecraft: How do I play on multiplayer mode on Min ecraft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiplayer-on-minecraft/c0270891-1cd9-4420-8122-31387a38dd4f
  10. Multiplayer in Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiplayer in Minecraft: Hi, I'm sorry to bother you, but I am trying to play in one of my worlds with a friend. The issue is that it constantly kicks him off at random times and then he doesn't show up on my friends' list. He is on Xbox One and I am in Windows 10. Do you think this is a cross...