Windows 10: minecraft multiplayer

Discus and support minecraft multiplayer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Crazy Ivan9, Jul 14, 2022.

1. minecraft multiplayer

My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old.

:)

Crazy Ivan9, Jul 14, 2022

2. minecraft multiplayer

My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old.

Crazy Ivan9, Jul 14, 2022
  3. EdgarJr_A Win User
    Minecraft Multiplayer

Hi
    Nylalolo

Thanks for reaching Microsoft Community. We're sorry to hear that you can't do multiplayer with your friends. But pretty sure, we suggest to contact first the developer of the application or reach out to their forums. Because this is already more on the
    application itself. For sure, they can provide correct details on this.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Edd

EdgarJr_A, Jul 14, 2022
  4. minecraft multiplayer

Minecraft online multiplayer

best i was going to play minecraft online multiplayer games but it say its becuse off my settings how can i fix that?

MaximeMoels, Jul 14, 2022
Thema:

minecraft multiplayer

1. minecraft multiplayer - Similar Threads - minecraft multiplayer

2. why cant i join minecraft multiplayer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i join minecraft multiplayer?: i've already allowed eveything on xbox, left a family, set my account age to 18 plus, and checked my settings? nothing pops up when i hover over the multiplayer button either....
  3. why cant i join minecraft multiplayer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i join minecraft multiplayer?: i've already allowed eveything on xbox, left a family, set my account age to 18 plus, and checked my settings? nothing pops up when i hover over the multiplayer button either....
  4. PC crashes/restarts while playing minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes/restarts while playing minecraft multiplayer: So, my pc just restarts No BSOD and I just get an error message afterwards in the logs about a system failure, which isn't specified what failure it is. It only happens while playing minecraft multiplayer, not on singleplayer and any other game. I've seen some other post here...
  5. PC crashes/restarts while playing minecraft multiplayer

PC crashes/restarts while playing minecraft multiplayer: So, my pc just restarts No BSOD and I just get an error message afterwards in the logs about a system failure, which isn't specified what failure it is. It only happens while playing minecraft multiplayer, not on singleplayer and any other game. I've seen some other post here...
  6. i cant open chat in minecraft java multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant open chat in minecraft java multiplayer: i tried to open chat on minecraft multiplayer and it said "chat not allowed by account settings" it sent me to a link to change my xbox privacy settings and told me to change Others can see your Xbox profile details to everyone but it was already set to everyone so im stumped...
  7. i cant open chat in minecraft java multiplayer

i cant open chat in minecraft java multiplayer: i tried to open chat on minecraft multiplayer and it said "chat not allowed by account settings" it sent me to a link to change my xbox privacy settings and told me to change Others can see your Xbox profile details to everyone but it was already set to everyone so im stumped...
  8. i cant open chat in minecraft java multiplayer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. my MineCraft multiplayer is grayed out even when allowed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my MineCraft multiplayer is grayed out even when allowed.: I have changed my age to an adult and have un allowed it and re allowed it. I just got it last night and am on windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-multiplayer-is-grayed-out-even-when/58782422-7a62-4985-9f7a-670018833e2e
  10. my MineCraft multiplayer is grayed out even when allowed.

my MineCraft multiplayer is grayed out even when allowed.: I have changed my age to an adult and have un allowed it and re allowed it. I just got it last night and am on windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-minecraft-multiplayer-is-grayed-out-even-when/58782422-7a62-4985-9f7a-670018833e2e