Windows 10: minecraft mutiple accounts

Discus and support minecraft mutiple accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i heard if you get Minecraft the first time you can set up multiple smaller accounts that are free or cheaper using the same account can I and if so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJPAYEUR, Jul 7, 2020.

1. CJPAYEUR Win User

minecraft mutiple accounts

i heard if you get Minecraft the first time you can set up multiple smaller accounts that are free or cheaper using the same account can I and if so how can I?

:)

CJPAYEUR, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 7, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

1. minecraft mutiple accounts - Similar Threads - minecraft mutiple accounts

2. Minecraft accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft accounts: SOOOOOOOOOOOOO after trying to migrate my mojang account for more than a year and the support not being able to help me even a little bit. I decided to buy minecraft once more, well it worked for a few weeks... now i am trying to press on play in the launcher and it suddenly...
  3. minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft account: hi microsoft team have a good day.when i sign in in my microsoft account they asked to buy it can you help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-account/f10fffcb-b5b5-4ae5-9409-d0da9f2bf626
  4. mutiple users configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mutiple users configuration: In windows pro,can two users work simultaneously ??if not, can we buy CAL and configure to windows 10 pro version.or what is the other alternative ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mutiple-users-configuration/c1306a29-4ce0-443b-a9b1-cb1ed89d6d66
  5. Mutiple BSODs Daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutiple BSODs Daily: I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 4 weeks ago. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but I've been getting multiple BSODs every day. I initially thought it was the PSU as it was 15 years old. I replaced it with a brand new Corsair PSU but the BSODs...
  6. minecraft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft account: I had to delete my minecraft app on my pc due to some complications. Now when I try to install it using a redemption code I bought, it says that the code has already been used. Is there any way I could re use the code or am I forced to buy another code....
  7. troubles with mutiple software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubles with mutiple software: Some software, including Office365 including not being able to access online images and cannot install new language pack even the on my laptop is not working properly. Upon installing language pack, I got this message: Error Code> 30183-2016 2147954429. I also got the...
  8. Mutiple e-mail accounts in tabs (as in now defunct Lotus Notes)

in Browsers and Email
    Mutiple e-mail accounts in tabs (as in now defunct Lotus Notes): Hello people, long time no seen, hope ya all are well Over time I have created and deleted many e-mail account but right now I am using about 5 consistently and only using them over their web interface. I have not put them up in a local mail client because the ones I have...
  9. Mutiple Displays HDMI issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mutiple Displays HDMI issues.: Been having an issue with routing audio, display on its own hdmi and audio on another. But this only works when displays are extended as the audio hdmi port is grayed out once put on display only on monitor one. This seams to be a new issue as i've had audio routed to a...
  10. Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2: Hi all. BSODs is back with a vengeance and the system is still hanging and restarting. Attached are my files. Thanks. 43026