Windows 10: Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

Discus and support Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by sss4epicc, Dec 22, 2019.

1. sss4epicc Win User

Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

In the past few months i've bought various skin packs, mashup packs, and worlds. I was satisfied with everything. I stopped playing for a month or so because i was busy in school and minecraft had an update around that time. I never noticed anything until I checked my inventory and noticed none of the things i bought were there. i restarted minecraft several times i also logged in and out but none of that seemed to work. when i clicked on the items i perviously bought it would show up as if i never bought them nor did it say "you own this product". i estimated that i spent $24 canadian dollars in total on everything i spent.

:)

sss4epicc, Dec 22, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Hi Reinis,

There are several editions of Minecraft. Each edition works best on the platform it was intended to.
    Minecraft: Java and Minecraft: Windows 10 editions were created for Windows 10 devices. There's a different version available for an Xbox One platform. To answer your question, since the version you have is for Windows 10,
    you'll need to purchase the game's Xbox One version. You may purchase Minecraft: Xbox One version on this

link

Our Xbox developers are collating suggestions for the improvement of your Xbox gaming experience. Recently, we've created the
    Xbox Play Anywhere feature. This allows Windows 10 games to be played on Xbox One and vice versa. Based on the list, Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game. You may refer to this
    link
    for additional details regarding the XPA games. Since Minecraft is not yet an
    XPA game, we recommend submitting a post to the
    Xbox UserVoice
    page and request this game to be included as an Xbox Play Anywhere.

We hope we're able to answer your query.

If there's anything else you want to clarify, don't hesitate to get back to us. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Dec 22, 2019
  4. Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory.

1. Minecraft-my minecraft add-ons have disappeared from my inventory. - Similar Threads - Minecraft minecraft add

2. My Account With Minecraft Disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Account With Minecraft Disappeared: I bought minecraft jave for full prise in february, and i try logging in today and it says that the email i used in the account isnt connected to an account. I still have the recite for the purchase, Is there a way for me to get a refund or my minecraft migrated to another...
  3. My Account With Minecraft Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Account With Minecraft Disappeared: I bought minecraft jave for full prise in february, and i try logging in today and it says that the email i used in the account isnt connected to an account. I still have the recite for the purchase, Is there a way for me to get a refund or my minecraft migrated to another...
  4. ADD ONS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  5. ADD ONS

ADD ONS: I HAVE DOWNLOADED, UNZIPPED AND INSTALLED TWO ADD ONS INTO THE COMMUNITY FOLDER..THEY SHOW IN THE FOLDER BUT.....THEY SHOW IN THE CONTENT MANAGER AS NOT INSTALLED. I HAVE DELETED THEM FROM THE COMMUNITY FOLDER AND RE-INSTALLED, I HAVE TRIED ALL THINGS WITH NO LUCK.I DO HAVE...
  6. ADD ONS

7. my minecraft world disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my minecraft world disappeared: Hi my name is ruel and i have a youtube channel where i play minecraft bedrockso i was playing in my world then i accidentally turned off my pc and when i turned it on again my world was gone. I checked the minecraft worlds folder the world file was still there but the world...
  8. All Minecraft Add-Ons unavailable in the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Minecraft Add-Ons unavailable in the Microsoft Store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a little while ago from the Microsoft Store and I got a skin pack for it which worked fine for a bit, then when I went back on the game today, I found that the skin I was using was gone. So I checked the store and it said that the skin pack...
  9. Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft win10 disappeared of my library?: Hi, as the subject says, i tried to play minecraft win10 yesterday and the game isn´t there, i still have my playtime and some stats. To clarify i didn´t played for like 6 months, i wanted to try RTX but i found this problem. I think the problem is that the game disappeared...
  10. The Boss Update & Add-Ons are coming to Minecraft Oct. 18

in Windows 10 News
    The Boss Update & Add-Ons are coming to Minecraft Oct. 18: MINECON is here and we’re excited to bring you more details about the next big update for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta, Minecraft: Pocket Edition, and Minecraft: Gear VR Edition, releasing on Oct. 18. [img] As we mentioned a few weeks ago, the Boss Update is...