Windows 10: Minecraft name trouble

Discus and support Minecraft name trouble in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm having some troubletrouble, I don't want to be Salmonshelf i rather have a new name Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by XxMercy_CallingXx, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Minecraft name trouble

I'm having some troubletrouble, I don't want to be Salmonshelf i rather have a new name Please help

:)

XxMercy_CallingXx, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Dec 16, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Minecraft name trouble

TPU Minecraft Server

If you haven't already, yes you will need to be whitelisted. What is your minecraft name?

newtekie1, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft name trouble

1. Minecraft name trouble - Similar Threads - Minecraft name trouble

2. minecraft name change randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft name change randomly: Yesterday, i was playing minecraft the new snapshot, and my name was changed, my name was MrUnnamedTest, and now its Yacine and some random numbers, can someone help? i tried to change my name again and i coudn't...
  3. having trouble logging in on minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    having trouble logging in on minecraft: whenever i try to log in on minecraft in the minecraft launcher, it says:"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox LiveSorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"then when i go out of that it says in a red box in the top right corner:"Error Code: 0x8000000d code:...
  4. having trouble logging in on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having trouble logging in on minecraft: whenever i try to log in on minecraft in the minecraft launcher, it says:"We couldn't sign you in to Xbox LiveSorry, something went wrong. Try again in a while. 0x8000000D"then when i go out of that it says in a red box in the top right corner:"Error Code: 0x8000000d code:...
  5. Having trouble with file names

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble with file names: Whenever I click on a photo and it says "Save Image As", the file name is named "download" or "images" instead of the original file name the photo had. And so I have tried to look for a solution to fix it and I couldn't find one. I don't know what to do and I really need help...
  6. Trouble downloading minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble downloading minecraft: Hi,so originally I had Minecraft installed and wanted to play it with a friend. Upon starting I realized it was in beta version and the only solution, so it seemed, was reinstalling the game. So I deinstall it and try to reinstall it from the microsoft store, it always froze...
  7. Minecraft Account Troubles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Account Troubles: So I bought Minecraft for my kids recently on several devices. My problem is that the account that I originally used to set up the PlayStation doesn't work any more for some reason. When I launch the game and am on the menu the PlayStation doesn't log in to my Microsoft...
  8. Trouble Logging Into Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble Logging Into Minecraft: I got minecraft several years ago. It was a prepaid card from gamestop I got as an early chirstmas present. I wanted to play Minecraft one day I found I was unable to log in to my account. I thought I might’ve entered the wrong password. Although this was unlikely, went...
  9. Trouble installing Minecraft on new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble installing Minecraft on new laptop: I just purchased my son a laptop and wanted to add minecraft. I logged in on his laptop with my MS account info and purchased Minecraft but it tried downloading it to my computer instead of his laptop. It did not list his laptop as an option to download the game to. How do...
  10. Order trouble with minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order trouble with minecraft: On December 23 I made a purchase of Minecoins. I immediately got the receipt, and payment was processed. I never received the coins though. Minecraft Windows 10. I contacted Mojang support who sent me a support email address for Microsoft. I sent a message to that 11 days...