Windows 10: Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed!

Discus and support Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! We’ve launched the new Minecraft.net! Minecraft.net 2.0, if you will. The new site has all the features you might be used to, but it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brink, May 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed!

Source: Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed!

:)

Brink, May 2, 2016

2. how to install .xap file in windows phone 8

You can use xap deployer 2.0 as a alternative to deploying xaps easily. find it here -

Deploy Xap to windows phone 8

vishnusuhas, May 2, 2016
  3. Pavlo_L Win User
    Deploy Windows Mobile 5 application onto Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

Is it possible to run legacy application on a Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise device which has been used on older Windows Mobile 5 device? The application is written in VB.NET, using .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and is usually deployed by placing a CAB file and
    running an installation from it on a device.

Is it possible to transform this kind of application so it can be used on a new Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise device?

You help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Pavlo

Pavlo_L, May 2, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed!

1. Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed! - Similar Threads - Minecraft net has

2. System Restore has been restoring the registry for 7-1/2 hours

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    System Restore has been restoring the registry for 7-1/2 hours: ` I have been watching the following for more than 7 hours... What do I do? Thanks! Vince [img] 141410
  3. minecraft has stopped booting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft has stopped booting: it worked fine last night but now in the logs minecraft is not gettiong past the sound stage. [15:16:06] [Client thread/INFO]: Setting user: Pheonixfirewingz [15:16:11] [Client thread/WARN]: Skipping bad option: lastServer: [15:16:11] [Client thread/INFO]: LWJGL Version:...
  4. System restore is restoring the registry and has been stuck like this 2 hrs

in Windows 10 Customization
    System restore is restoring the registry and has been stuck like this 2 hrs: My HP laptop has be stuck on please wait while windows files and settings are being restored System restore is restoring the registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-restore-is-restoring-the-registry-and-has/12448bad-80bd-4d40-a362-9050f648347e
  5. Desktop has been deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Desktop has been deleted: I ran an automatic windows update and on restarting my laptop the entire desktop has gone. All I jave is a blank screen with a Recycle bon in the top left hand corner. Any advice please?...
  6. Minecraft Hasn't been Responding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Hasn't been Responding: Hello, I have been having a Issue with versions of minecraft within 1.8 - 1.10 (I haven't tested any of the other versions) The issue that I have been having is, whenever I load the version I always go into the main screen but then it goes Not Responding The only fix I...
  7. account has been disabled

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    account has been disabled: hi, just bought a new dell with windows 10. During the point when you enter your new password and have to reenter the password the screen went haywire with flashing colours, it would not stop, so i turned the computer off. So i never got to set a password. So now when i...
  8. Calendar has been corrupted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar has been corrupted: Following the November update (not necessarily caused by it) my Desktop calendar has become drastically corrupted. Among the symptoms are: it closes frequently, it will not let me edit or delete entries, it has replicated past entries in large numbers which I am not able to...
  9. 1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    1 SSD or 2 SSD RAID-0: In preparation for Windows 10 I plan on completely resetting my hard drive configuration since I currently have it spanning four hard drives. Right now my OS sits on a 128GB SSD while all the programs, games, photos, family videos, etc. sit on a mechanical 1TB drive. I...
  10. Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Trailer Has Arrived

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 Trailer Has Arrived: M_T-vaLpwDg Story Mode Season 2 launches on July 11! If you’re not familiar with Story Mode, it’s a sort of Choose Your Own Adventure set in the Minecraft universe, full of high drama, plucky underdogs, legendary heroes, dastardly villains, incredible peril and perky...