Windows 10: Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed!

Discus and support Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! We’ve launched the new Minecraft.net! Minecraft.net 2.0, if you will. The new site has all the features you might be used to, but it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Brink, May 2, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed!

Source: Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed!

:)

Brink, May 2, 2016

2. how to install .xap file in windows phone 8

You can use xap deployer 2.0 as a alternative to deploying xaps easily. find it here -

Deploy Xap to windows phone 8

vishnusuhas, May 2, 2016
  3. Pavlo_L Win User
    Deploy Windows Mobile 5 application onto Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise

Is it possible to run legacy application on a Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise device which has been used on older Windows Mobile 5 device? The application is written in VB.NET, using .NET Compact Framework 2.0 and is usually deployed by placing a CAB file and
    running an installation from it on a device.

Is it possible to transform this kind of application so it can be used on a new Windows 10 Mobile Enterprise device?

You help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Pavlo

Pavlo_L, May 2, 2016
Thema:

Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed!

1. Minecraft.net 2.0 has been deployed! - Similar Threads - Minecraft net has

2. How can I recover a 0-kilobyte Minecraft Bedrock Edition world that has been exported into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I recover a 0-kilobyte Minecraft Bedrock Edition world that has been exported into...: I remember exporting Minecraft world into a backup folder a long time ago. Then I deleted that world from the Minecraft bedrock edition app because I wanted to clear the list of Minecraft worlds on the app. Now that world was important, I had spent a lot of time on it....
  3. How can I recover a 0-kilobyte Minecraft Bedrock Edition world that has been exported into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I recover a 0-kilobyte Minecraft Bedrock Edition world that has been exported into...: I remember exporting Minecraft world into a backup folder a long time ago. Then I deleted that world from the Minecraft bedrock edition app because I wanted to clear the list of Minecraft worlds on the app. Now that world was important, I had spent a lot of time on it....
  4. I have not been able to install the Minecraft Launcher for 2 years, it always has the same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have not been able to install the Minecraft Launcher for 2 years, it always has the same...: I have the installer downloaded from minecraft.net, but it says it cannot communicate with the store and needs me to finish the process there. It has done this exactly the same for a couple years now and I have used lunar client to be able to log into Minecraft, but now it...
  5. I have not been able to install the Minecraft Launcher for 2 years, it always has the same...

I have not been able to install the Minecraft Launcher for 2 years, it always has the same...: I have the installer downloaded from minecraft.net, but it says it cannot communicate with the store and needs me to finish the process there. It has done this exactly the same for a couple years now and I have used lunar client to be able to log into Minecraft, but now it...
  6. Fix Minecraft game has crashed with Exit Code 0

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Minecraft game has crashed with Exit Code 0: [ATTACH]Some Minecraft gamers are seeing the following error message as the game crashes on their computer. If Minecraft crashes with Exit Code: 0 on your computer this article is for you. Game crashed An unexpected issue occurred and the game has crashed. We’re sorry for the...
  7. This has been going on for about 2 hours.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This has been going on for about 2 hours.: It's stuck on 20% for about 2 hours. And what is this error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-has-been-going-on-for-about-2-hours/4c76a954-4030-42c3-8ff5-546b08af52aa
  8. Defrag has been stuck pass 2 0% reallocated pls help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defrag has been stuck pass 2 0% reallocated pls help: [ATTACH] I really have been stressing out on this pls help me someone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defrag-has-been-stuck-pass-2-0-reallocated-pls/5a2ed4c2-b563-4131-b0a5-2df3e3cca6c0
  9. My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Minecraft gift code has been redeemed.: I purchased Minecraft Mojang Edition in 2014, which makes me eligible for a gift code for Windows 10. I redeemed my code a few months ago but the site wasn't working so I wasn't able to enter it. Just now I tried to use the code, and it says that it has been redeemed, but it...
  10. minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error

minecraft 'code has already been redeemed' error: to the people who were eligible for a free copy of minecraft windows 10 because they bought it at a certain time: did anyone also get an error saying that their code for redeeming the free copy had already been used? trust me when i say that it truly hasn't been used. my...