Windows 10: Minecraft New computer and I want my old Minecraft worlds back

Discus and support Minecraft New computer and I want my old Minecraft worlds back in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my old computers mother board cracked and the comptuer stoped working completely so i had to get a new computer and i want to get my old minecraft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakobNolette, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Minecraft New computer and I want my old Minecraft worlds back

So my old computers mother board cracked and the comptuer stoped working completely so i had to get a new computer and i want to get my old minecraft worlds back, ive done some research but nothing tells me directly how to get my worlds back, ive gone through the app data and all that comes up for mine craft is when i installed it today nothing els

:)

JakobNolette, Jul 8, 2020

2. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Minecraft worlds won't show up on the world list.

So when my laptop crashed while I was playing minecraft, the world disappeared. There was another question on here stating the same thing and one of the replys showed how to get it back. I went on the minecraft worlds folder and it was there but it never
    showed up on the list on the actual game. I went back on minecraft and ALL my worlds were missing from the list! So my question is, How do I get them back to showing on the game?

OneWithWolvesYT, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Minecraft New computer and I want my old Minecraft worlds back

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft New computer and I want my old Minecraft worlds back

1. Minecraft New computer and I want my old Minecraft worlds back - Similar Threads - Minecraft computer old

2. Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds: So I deleted Minecraft for a bit and redownloaded it and all my worlds were gone but they were still in the saves folder so I looked up what to do and did a lot of things like making a new saves folder and putting the old worlds into that and it did nothing, I also read that...
  3. Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted Minecraft and want my old worlds back and now it doesn’t save my new worlds: So I deleted Minecraft for a bit and redownloaded it and all my worlds were gone but they were still in the saves folder so I looked up what to do and did a lot of things like making a new saves folder and putting the old worlds into that and it did nothing, I also read that...
  4. I deleted my Minecraft world, and tried to retrieve it back from the 'Minecraft Words'...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my Minecraft world, and tried to retrieve it back from the 'Minecraft Words'...: I accidently deleted my Minecraft world, so I decided to follow a tutorial on Youtube, to retrieve it back. Upon following the tutorial I was directed to go to 'properties' and then look at previous versions, where I found none. Is there another way to get the world back? Or...
  5. I deleted my Minecraft world, and tried to retrieve it back from the 'Minecraft Words'...

I deleted my Minecraft world, and tried to retrieve it back from the 'Minecraft Words'...: I accidently deleted my Minecraft world, so I decided to follow a tutorial on Youtube, to retrieve it back. Upon following the tutorial I was directed to go to 'properties' and then look at previous versions, where I found none. Is there another way to get the world back? Or...
  6. How can I get my Minecraft worlds back

How can I get my Minecraft worlds back: My computer’s hard drive recently got corrupted and I had to reinstall windows. All my data is still there in the Windows.old folder but I reinstalled Minecraft and all my worlds were gone. It would be awesome if I could get some help in getting them back. I’m running Windows...
  7. minecraft worlds

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    minecraft worlds: i reset my pc and now all of my minecraft worlds are gone. is there a way i can get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-worlds/4b23f443-26e3-4910-ba9d-4fd542e90ad9
  8. Minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft world: Hey microsoft! My favourite world in minecraft got deleted can you help me please: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-world/8307eb90-a792-45e0-8987-bed62152495b
  9. minecraft world

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    minecraft world: I got a virus on my computer so I wiped the entire thing clean except my files. I redownloaded Minecraft and my world vanished and it wasn't in my files anymore. Can you help me get it back? Also its on the java edition and I previously had the windows 10 version so I could...
  10. I want to get my Minecraft back

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to get my Minecraft back: I am in trouble with Minecraft. My PC with installed Minecraft was hacked and account lost - it was a long time ago. Since that moment I got my account back but not the game. When I am trying to download this game, it says that this code is being in use...