Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition

Discus and support Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've recently made a microsoft account in order to crossplay on minecraft using my nintendo switch, when I finished making the account it never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ToobieFo, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:12 AM.

1. ToobieFo Win User

So I've recently made a microsoft account in order to crossplay on minecraft using my nintendo switch, when I finished making the account it never asked me to make a username and instead logged me in with a completely random gamertag which I dont know how to change. Please help

Moved from: Movies & TV

:)

2. Time Lady Win User

Can’t make a multiplayer game on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch due to “how my account is set up”

Can you explain how this is connected with Microsoft &/or Windows if you’re playing Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch?

It may be referring to your Nintendo account rather than Microsoft.

3. Alexander JustRektYou Win User
    Nintendo Switch Dock

I found out that I can connect HDMI cables to my HP Pavilion x360. I connected my Nintendo Switch dock, but it wasn't recognized. The little light on the dock was flashing though. Does it have anything to do with projecting to the PC? Is it even possible
    to connect a Nintendo Switch to my PC? If so, how?

Alexander JustRektYou, Aug 10, 2018 at 10:17 AM
  4. Srimadhwa B Win User

Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Thema:

1. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft Nintendo Switch

2. Switching to a local account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching to a local account: When I switch to a different account it says, "Switch to a local account". Can the account I’m switching to be accessed by anyone in my area?...
  3. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft realms: i would like to know if anyone could help me find out what i have to do to fix a problem i have with a realm i opened in Minecraft this is the issue me and my friends were playing on the realm tat i opened and we were kicked off and ever since then noone has been able to...
  4. Windows 10 repositions/resizes programs when locking or switching users

Windows 10 repositions/resizes programs when locking or switching users: This is a common issue among large screen resolutions and has been around since at least 2011 as evident by this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/is-there-a-way-to-set-windows-7-login-screen/b6b95eb5-736e-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5 Will...
  5. There's no sound on minecraft on my windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There's no sound on minecraft on my windows 10 laptop: I've installed minecraft and been playing it for a few week but ever since I downloaded it there has been no sound at all and I've been trying different solutions but to no avail....
  6. Creating /Editing video in Windows 10 Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Creating /Editing video in Windows 10 Photos: Each time I attempt to create a video I get no further than the storyboard before I am ejected from the app and returned to the Start Menu. Does any one have a solution?...
  7. minecraft realms

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft realms: i would like to know if anyone could help me find out what i have to do to fix a problem i have with a realm i opened in Minecraft this is the issue me and my friends were playing on the realm tat i opened and we were kicked off and ever since then noone has been able to...
  8. Switching a user doesn't switch language preferences [bug report]

Switching a user doesn't switch language preferences [bug report]: I would like to report a bug. We have two windows accounts on our computer - me (administrator) and my girlfriend. I have these languages/keyboard layouts set up: English, Czech, Russian She has these: English (UK), Czech, Slovak, Russian, Serbian, Macedonian,...
  9. Switching "Save To" to something other than Note Pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching "Save To" to something other than Note Pad: I chose to save a doc to Notepad but couldn't read it. Now the other saving options are gone. How do I get to where I can save to something I can read?...
  10. Switching displays

Switching displays: I often switch my display from my computer monitor to my TV screen by selecting Extend these Displays in Display Settings. There are two different ways this will work: 1. All screen contents i.e., all open windows, and controls switch to the alternate screen, i.e., TV...