Windows 10: Minecraft no longer owned

Discus and support Minecraft no longer owned in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so I have a mac which I use boot camp to run windows on. I have been doing this for a while and I used my phone numberwithout any email as my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by crownceo, Dec 20, 2020.

1. crownceo Win User

Minecraft no longer owned

Ok so I have a mac which I use boot camp to run windows on. I have been doing this for a while and I used my phone numberwithout any email as my Microsoft account. This worked fine for a while and I used it to buy Minecraft. Recently I had to delete the windows partition on my computer and redownload itfor reasons that would take way to long to explain and I logged in with my phone number again, however this time it asked me to make an account using an email so i connected my email to my phone number but now it says I don't own Minecraft. Does anyone now a way to get a refund or get the game back?

:)

crownceo, Dec 20, 2020
  2. tolsen64 Win User

I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to install Minecraft. Now it wants me to pay $26. So what happened? Why do I no longer own Minecraft in the store?

tolsen64, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Minecraft no longer owned - Similar Threads - Minecraft longer owned

2. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  3. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  4. minecraft not accepting i own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft not accepting i own it: Hi i own minecraft since 2014 and its connected ti an old microsoft account. I can still play the game, but when i try to log in with the account for realms or other things microsoft claims i dont own the game. What do i do?...
  5. minecraft not accepting i own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minecraft not accepting i own it: Hi i own minecraft since 2014 and its connected ti an old microsoft account. I can still play the game, but when i try to log in with the account for realms or other things microsoft claims i dont own the game. What do i do?...
  6. Remove charges, no longer own computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove charges, no longer own computers: Need to remove charges https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-charges-no-longer-own-computers/081e761e-ec93-4c95-ae48-a2e8645fae12
  7. Remove charges, no longer own computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove charges, no longer own computers: Need to remove charges https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-charges-no-longer-own-computers/081e761e-ec93-4c95-ae48-a2e8645fae12
  8. no longer own mini pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no longer own mini pc: how do i remove my microsoft account from a pc that i cant log on too and how do i find devices i accidently deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-longer-own-mini-pc/800fd4a9-1362-4e2b-b7f0-73f67c9aa1ae
  9. No longer own Minecraft on a new PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    No longer own Minecraft on a new PC: So I recently got a new PC, but the Microsoft store says I don't own it, on the account that I own the Minecraft App. I went to Xbox.com, to see verify that I had owned Minecraft, and it told me I did....
  10. I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I no longer own Minecraft in the Windows 10 Store?: I owned Mojang's Minecraft. When it came out on Windows 10, I redeemed for my free version. Anytime I rebuilt my PC, I could always reinstall Minecraft because the Windows Store knew I owned it. I just got a new PC, installed Windows 10 and went into the store and tried to...