Windows 10: Minecraft no longer runs under win10?

Discus and support Minecraft no longer runs under win10? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i recently uploaded my old cucumber from laptop to win10, now Minecraft is not running anymore. It was still working under win7. Even if only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TactooYT, Jun 9, 2020.

1. TactooYT Win User

Minecraft no longer runs under win10?

Hi,

i recently uploaded my old cucumber from laptop to win10, now Minecraft is not running anymore. It was still working under win7. Even if only until 1.12.2. there is always something about OpenGL not being supported. That's nice, but it worked before that too?

:)

TactooYT, Jun 9, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 9, 2020
  3. Minecraft win10 edition auto update

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below, to disable automatic updates for Minecraft.

Steps:-

1. On the Start screen, select Microsoft Store to open the Store.
    2. Select the account menu (next to the search box), then select Settings.
    3. Under App updates, set Update apps automatically to
      NO.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Minecraft no longer runs under win10?

Minecraft Win10 Edition

Hi Griffin,

If you have the previous version of Minecraft, you may download its latest version for free. Click this

link
    to download the game.

You'll be asked to enter a game code. If you don't have the code, kindly perform the following steps:

• Sign in with your Mojang account.
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.

Note: You'll need to sign in to or create a Microsoft account. If you sign in, use the Microsoft account you use to sign in to your Xbox account.
    • If you're running Windows 10, you'll be able to download the game right after redeeming your code. If you're running an earlier operating system, you'll need to come back to the Windows Store once you're running Windows 10.
    Keep us posted with the progress. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft no longer runs under win10?

1. Minecraft no longer runs under win10? - Similar Threads - Minecraft longer runs

2. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  3. Minecraft no longer purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft no longer purchased: I've owned this game for 10+ years and have migrated my account from mojang->windows and played fine last year. I updated my email and now the launcher is demanding I buy the game again before I can play....
  4. Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10: I have searched and the remedy is so complicated and do not have the time or incling to attempt.Also I have been HOUNDED to upgrade to win 11 and do not want to do this...my computor does not have enough space in any case. I have the option and do not want to upgrade... when...
  5. Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10: I have searched and the remedy is so complicated and do not have the time or incling to attempt.Also I have been HOUNDED to upgrade to win 11 and do not want to do this...my computor does not have enough space in any case. I have the option and do not want to upgrade... when...
  6. Why can I no longer view screenshots in the Pictures folder under 'screenshots'? win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Minecraft no longer owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft no longer owned: Ok so I have a mac which I use boot camp to run windows on. I have been doing this for a while and I used my phone numberwithout any email as my Microsoft account. This worked fine for a while and I used it to buy Minecraft. Recently I had to delete the windows partition on...
  8. New System Image disk made under orig Win10 2004 no longer works to make a new one under...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New System Image disk made under orig Win10 2004 no longer works to make a new one under...: i7 KBLake cpu at 3.2GHz, ASUS Z270AR mobo, 32 GB 3200Mhz RAM, MSI RTX2080Ti 11GB VRAM TRIO GFX, Samsung 2 x 970PRO NVMe 1TB NVme , 3 SATA HDD plus Samsung 1TB EVO SATA SSD. WIN10 PRO with latest cumulative Update to 2004. History: The original 2004 download auto...
  9. win10 run

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 run: I have Acer Aspire 5542G-323G 32 Mn. Can I run win 10 on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-run/40f50351-85c6-4f1e-8828-f5c2c5941cb4
  10. Questions about wanting to run Win7 WMC in VM under Win10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Questions about wanting to run Win7 WMC in VM under Win10: I currently have two Win7 desktop machines, both of which are Windows Media Center (WMC) enabled. They both have Ceton InfiniTV TV-tuner cards (which are cablecard-enabled for receiving copy-protected content from my cable company) and Hauppauge OTA/ATSC TV-tuner cards (for...