Windows 10: Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft not able to play multiplayer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Stan the man_192, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays on java edition on pc, but like i said it is affiliated with a microsoft user.

I've tried for some days now, and all the forums lead to this site: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one

The site is an infinate loop when i try to go to the link where you're supposed to be redirected to a different site where you can change settings.

I also have tried to go directly to the family site on microsoft and i've made a family, but i can't seem to see any settings where i can change the 2 settings i need to change.

Please help

:)

Stan the man_192, Dec 14, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 14, 2020
  3. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

Hi Ani_v,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us,

I understand that there where some concerns encountered while connecting to Minecraft multi player game.

Please let us work together to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us use this suggestion provided on this discussion bellow. User who have this same kind of issue was able to resolve this concern using the steps provided here.

"You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know on how I can further assist you Ani_v.

Continue to have a safe and good day,

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Dec 14, 2020
  4. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

Minecraft online multiplayer

best i was going to play minecraft online multiplayer games but it say its becuse off my settings how can i fix that?

MaximeMoels, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

1. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft able play

2. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  3. I cant play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant play minecraft multiplayer: I bought Minecraft recently and it wont let me play online saying is a privacy setting in my microsoft account but when i try to fix it on the Xbox site which is where it directs me it doesn't work because im on windows 11 and it only lets me update windows 10...
  4. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  5. I can't play minecraft multiplayer

I can't play minecraft multiplayer: I made an account a couple of months ago. My birthrate used to be 2019, but I changed it to my real birthday in 2009, but I need guardian consent, but I don't remember adding a guardian account...
  6. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  7. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  8. minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    minecraft multiplayer: My son wants to play multiplayer with the Minecraft game but we cannot set up the game to play multiplayer, he is using my account because he is only 9 years old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-multiplayer/f40af0a8-1051-46cd-a447-18e77671d968
  9. I can't play Minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't play Minecraft multiplayer: I have linked my account but i can't play multiplayer on a Windows 10 pc where can i fix this and how. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-minecraft-multiplayer/d5087850-e159-4762-8d49-ad2983c44498
  10. Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer: Minecraft still doesn't let me play multiplayer I tried every way I knew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-not-letting-me-play-multiplayer/f30d118f-0d86-4051-969d-e0a59c8b0709