Windows 10: Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library

Discus and support Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased minecraft through the minecraft website I believe however it doesn't appear in my library. I'm attempting to try out the RTX version but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CoryMahony, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library

I purchased minecraft through the minecraft website I believe however it doesn't appear in my library. I'm attempting to try out the RTX version but it doesn't seem to want to update my current download. I attempted to uninstall and then reinstall it through minecraft.net but it remained the same. I'm assuming that I need to own it through the store but I don't want to have to purchase the game a second time and have 2 separate accounts. Thanks for the help!

:)

CoryMahony, Aug 31, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 31, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Minecraft

Hi I_am_the_person0

If you log into the Microsoft Store, go to your Library, you should see Minecraft listed there under your purchases

If so, you should be able to install that from there

Do you see that listed in your Library?

DaveM121, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library

1. Minecraft Not Appearing In Microsoft Store Library - Similar Threads - Minecraft Appearing Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store library is empty

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store library is empty: When I run Microsoft Store and go to the library it shows all my apps/games as "Owned" but not downloaded shows a cloud with a down arrow in it although my apps are downloaded and can be run.I've tried running wsreset and resetting my machine but is still doesn't help.I'm...
  3. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month...
  4. Minecraft does not appear in my library

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft does not appear in my library: Hello,I just bought "Minecraft Windows 10 -startcollectie", my creditcard was charged 29.99 Euro, but the game does not appear in my MS account's library. I does appear on my order history, but when I click on it, it sends me to the MS Store to buy it again!.How can I...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't appear in my library

Minecraft Windows 10 doesn't appear in my library: I been playing Minecraft since 2015, a few years ago I got the free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 for old Java players. I played sometimes, but didn't much as Java's. Now I have some friends that play on console and I don't know why, I can't find the game and in Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft store library empty.

Microsoft store library empty.: There are no items coming up in my library to download. I've tried clearing the store cache and running the repair too but there are still no items coming up. I'm running Windows 10 home - 10.0.18363 Build 18363...
  7. minecraft not appearing in my library

minecraft not appearing in my library: my church leader bought me minecraft windows 10 as a gift, and i had to redeem the code blah blah blah. that was earlier this year. i wiped the laptop i redeemed the code on. im logged into the account/email that the code & minecraft applied to but i cant play it- it wants me...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Version not Appearing in my Library

Minecraft Windows 10 Version not Appearing in my Library: Last year in June I bought Minecraft Java edition. When the Windows 10 version came out, those who bought the Java edition before October could also redeem a code for it. I redeemed the code shortly after I bought Java Minecraft. Now my friend who's on Xbox wants to play with...
  9. Microsoft Store Library

Microsoft Store Library: Has anyone else been robbed of items they purchased in the store? I understand thinning out apps that are no longer used. Even though that should be our choice .For example I just formatted my system. Yet the apps that I have purchased are no longer there nor are my...
  10. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...