Windows 10: Minecraft not available to download after purchase gets stuck on "Acquiring License" Code:...

Discus and support Minecraft not available to download after purchase gets stuck on "Acquiring License" Code:... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried virtually everything on the internet that suggests it'll help fix this problem. I'm done, I'm over it. I've spent hours trying to get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KaylaO`Hearon, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Minecraft not available to download after purchase gets stuck on "Acquiring License" Code:...

I have tried virtually everything on the internet that suggests it'll help fix this problem. I'm done, I'm over it. I've spent hours trying to get this to work. Never in my life have I had such an issue with an app store.

My computer is up to date. I've tried resetting the Windows store, both through settings and the command prompt. What I'm most disappointed in is that I can't find anywhere to call Canadian customer support and talk to a real human being. I called and it said support has all moved online.

I want a refund. I haven't even been able to install the game. And because it's a 'digital download' it seems like it isn't eligible for a refund? Yet I haven't even been able to get it on my computer.

I'll just buy it on the switch where I don't need to deal with this hassle. Worst store experience ever Microsoft. Thanks.

:)

KaylaO`Hearon, Jan 2, 2021

2. Stuck at "Acquiring License"

Hi. I am trying download some apps in Windows Store. But it got stuck at " Acquiring License" Because of this, I cannot update the pending apps. Is there a solution for this?

HJ Orines Osias, Jan 2, 2021
  3. 5800 issue with acquiring license.

My subscription lapsed about a month ago. My wife transferred the songs onto the phone yesterday. Since the hard reset none of them wants to play. I can still listed to them on the computer. And I have transferred music to the phone about two weeks or so
    ago and one it acquired the license it was fine. At the moment I am just stuck. It does not want to acquire the license no matter what I do. I've tried signing into the store first and then opening the player but nothing. It just says "License could not be
    acquired"

roe1and---01, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Minecraft not available to download after purchase gets stuck on "Acquiring License" Code:...

Minecraft - Windows 10 Beta - Download Issues

I've hit a snag trying to download the new version of Minecraft. I've logged into Mojang.com, redeemed my free copy, but whenever I go to the store to download it gets stuck on the "acquiring license" phase, and I get the error code 0x803F7003.

James Ehrlinger, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft not available to download after purchase gets stuck on "Acquiring License" Code:...

1. Minecraft not available to download after purchase gets stuck on "Acquiring License" Code:... - Similar Threads - Minecraft available download

2. help my Minecraft Windows is stuck in acquiring license on the store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    help my Minecraft Windows is stuck in acquiring license on the store: ............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-minecraft-windows-is-stuck-in-acquiring/c7971e66-0cf7-4af1-8274-baa401bdf8d1
  3. help my Minecraft Windows is stuck in acquiring license on the store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    help my Minecraft Windows is stuck in acquiring license on the store: ............. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-my-minecraft-windows-is-stuck-in-acquiring/c7971e66-0cf7-4af1-8274-baa401bdf8d1
  4. help my Minecraft Windows is stuck in acquiring license on the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Can't download minecraft after purchase

Can't download minecraft after purchase: I'm trying to install minecraft after purchasing the master collection,when i open my microsoft account, order history and click on the order it comes up with Install on my device.However when i click to install a pop up appears with: Pick where you want to installIt looks...
  6. Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license: It`s being 5 days and Microsoft store is stuck on acquiring license and not downloading anything, and today most essential apps are disabled. Like photos, Film and TV and others. Before asking the question, I googled for solution and found some answers which never worked for...
  7. Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck on acquiring license: Ive had this problem before and the only way i fixed it by was doing a factore restore and after that it let me download apps for a day and then after that it stop working i tried everything and still nothing is there any alternatives from the microsoft store? Can i download...
  8. Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license: Hey there, few days ago i just tried to install some apps from microsoft store, but it just stuck at acquiring license, i tried tomorrow, still the same, i tried wsreset, still same. I have no idea what to do next, any help will be appreciated! Thanks~...
  9. Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license

Microsoft store stuck at acquiring license: I got a new pc recently with windows 10 and discovered the Microsoft store, seemed pretty cool. It worked fine for a while but then it didn't. Whenever I try to update an app it gets stuck at acquiring license and doesn't move on from that step, when I try to download an app...
  10. Installation Stuck at Acquiring License?

Installation Stuck at Acquiring License?: Hi, I recently bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and put in the redeem code, however when I try to install it seems to just be stuck at acquiring license. I heard this is a bug, please fix it. I am from the Philippines. I tried WSReset, but it doesn't do anything. I then...