Windows 10: Minecraft not booting up on Windowss 10

Discus and support Minecraft not booting up on Windowss 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I've just built a new computer and I am currently using a free version of Windows 10 Pro. My friend and I downloaded minecraft a few days ago and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aiden Burrell, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Minecraft not booting up on Windowss 10

So I've just built a new computer and I am currently using a free version of Windows 10 Pro.

My friend and I downloaded minecraft a few days ago and it worked perfectly fine but now whenever I try to boot it up it gives me a message saying "Minecraft isn't currently available on your account. Here's the error code in case you need it. 0x803F8001"

I just need some help.

:)

Aiden Burrell, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Beta- App not Opening

Hi Justyn,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with installing the Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta app, we will help you with this issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to perform
    Clean boot
    to avoid any third party software conflict.

Disclaimer: Putting your system in
    Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Step 2: Clear the Store cache before installing the Minecraft application.

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the Windows + R keys on the keyboard.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 19, 2019
  4. Minecraft not booting up on Windowss 10

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft not booting up on Windowss 10

1. Minecraft not booting up on Windowss 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft booting Windowss

2. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  3. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pirated Windowss: Hi im Nadun Today My Hard disk got dead and i goed to a repair shop and they gived me a pre installed hard disk and they told me to dont update it was a pirated vershion if i update does it well effect my pc...
  4. Pirated Windowss

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. windowss 10 upgrade

windowss 10 upgrade: hey my sister went to guy that changed my windows 8.1 pro to windows 10 LTSC evaluation unsupported windows version when i try to upgrade windows its says unsupported windows versrion so what do i do to upgrade to windows 10 without errors also after guy changed windows my PC...
  6. windowss 10

windowss 10: when will Microsoft releasing windows 10 2021 H1 update with major os update like mac os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowss-10/f35642b9-b9cb-4d86-8988-906e92cebdb5
  7. Windowss falling update

Windowss falling update: Hi, When i try to update the windows, i receive : " Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 -Error 0x80070002" How can i fix this? I tried o lot of thing from internet, and nothing works. Version of Windows: 1809 OS build: 17763.107 Please help me!...
  8. windowss 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windowss 10: I can not set up my windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowss-10/07cbf146-6a3b-44e5-add1-9b6f449fc9c7
  9. windowss 10 Windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windowss 10 Windows store: Windows store will not open just flashes on and off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windowss-10-windows-store/52c81fdd-9d4a-433e-90bc-40c95687aab2
  10. Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10

in Browsers and Email
    Moving from Yahoo to Mail Windowss 10: It was easy enough to set up my new Mail account then sync the various folders. Now for my questions. How do I get an icon of Mail onto Edge? Should I completely delete Yahoo. Btw, I'm leaving Yahoo because my info was hacked. Will my Yahoo email address continue to work on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft not booting

2. minecraft is not booting

3. minecraft for windows 10 not booting

4. minecraft java not booting