Windows 10: Minecraft not in my library

Discus and support Minecraft not in my library in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; About a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I just recently got a new laptop and I want to download Minecraft Windows 10... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by minecraft gamer CC, Jun 22, 2021.

1. Minecraft not in my library

About a year ago I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my PC. I just recently got a new laptop and I want to download Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my new device. I was told that I could log into the Microsoft Store on the same account that I purchased Minecraft on to download it again for free. I logged into the Microsoft Store on the same account that I used to buy Minecraft but when I looked in My Library , it wasn't there. I checked several times on my original PC to see if Minecraft was installed and it was. But every time I looked on my laptop , Minecraft wasn't there. I would v

:)

minecraft gamer CC, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 22, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Minecraft

Hi I_am_the_person0

If you log into the Microsoft Store, go to your Library, you should see Minecraft listed there under your purchases

If so, you should be able to install that from there

Do you see that listed in your Library?

DaveM121, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Minecraft not in my library

Delete a Library in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for being part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I would suggest you to restore the Libraries and then try deleting the Library folder.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + E keys from the Keyboard to open the
      File Explorer.
    • Locate Libraries from the left pane.
    • Right click on Libraries and select Restore default libraries option from the list.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft not in my library

1. Minecraft not in my library - Similar Threads - Minecraft library

2. Installation of Minecraft on Library Computer running deep freeze for Minecraft Club

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Minecraft on Library Computer running deep freeze for Minecraft Club: I am trying to start a Minecraft club at our local public library. Our library has 2 computers - these are the regular public computers that are open whenever the library is. After doing some research I decided to use Bedrock because I can purchase a realm subscription and...
  3. Installation of Minecraft on Library Computer running deep freeze for Minecraft Club

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Minecraft on Library Computer running deep freeze for Minecraft Club: I am trying to start a Minecraft club at our local public library. Our library has 2 computers - these are the regular public computers that are open whenever the library is. After doing some research I decided to use Bedrock because I can purchase a realm subscription and...
  4. Minecraft SignIn tells me to purchase when I installed the game from My Library of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft SignIn tells me to purchase when I installed the game from My Library of...: Hello.I have went to the Microsoft store and clicked My Library. I have selected the Minecraft For Windows 10 Starter Collection and installed. It installs fine. When I Launch the game, and I click the SignIn button, it tells me to Unlock the Full game. You know, the one I...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not in my library/history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not in my library/history: I redeemed my copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition long ago on my old pc with my xbox account linked. I wasn't aware of the final redeem date and bought a new pc afterwards and didn't think of getting my Minecraft back until now since I'm interested to see the new stuff. My...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Not showing up in my library.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Not showing up in my library.: I just purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition for my son and sent him the redeem code. I then redeemed the code using his Microsoft account. This was confirmed when I try to redeem again with this: It'll be added to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** AustraliaThis...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Not showing up in library.: I redeemed Minecraft for windows 10 a while ago on my computer, maybe around 2019. I had to restart my computer about a month ago, and I "lost the licensing for the game" even though I own it. So I purchased the game from the Microsoft store, then something came up with...
  8. Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft is missing from Microsoft Store Library: I purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection on 12/30/2019. I was attempting to download and install the game today, and it does not show up in my library. When I search for Minecraft on the store, the only options I have are to buy the game. As recently as a month...
  9. Minecraft does not appear in my library

Minecraft does not appear in my library: Hello,I just bought "Minecraft Windows 10 -startcollectie", my creditcard was charged 29.99 Euro, but the game does not appear in my MS account's library. I does appear on my order history, but when I click on it, it sends me to the MS Store to buy it again!.How can I...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library

Minecraft Windows 10 disappeared from Microsoft Library: My Minecraft Windows 10, which I redeemed using the free code over 2 years ago, has disappeared from my Microsoft Store Account. I am able to play it and have it downloaded on my old computer, but am unable to download it on my new computer. I viewed my Microsoft Store on my...