Windows 10: MINECRAFT NOT INSTALLING ?!? SCAMMED -_-

Discus and support MINECRAFT NOT INSTALLING ?!? SCAMMED -_- in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i Purchased a game Minecraft and i wanted to play it. I bought the Master edition right, and it said i could now install the game. Ive been trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HELPPPPLSSS, Jun 6, 2020.

1. MINECRAFT NOT INSTALLING ?!? SCAMMED -_-

So i Purchased a game Minecraft and i wanted to play it. I bought the Master edition right, and it said i could now install the game. Ive been trying to install it for the past 2 hours. I dont know if i got scammed but i know i brought it. PLEASE HELP. Is the servers down or? would make my day if someone could help me! Thanks so much!

:)

HELPPPPLSSS, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jun 6, 2020
  4. MINECRAFT NOT INSTALLING ?!? SCAMMED -_-

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

MINECRAFT NOT INSTALLING ?!? SCAMMED -_-

1. MINECRAFT NOT INSTALLING ?!? SCAMMED -_- - Similar Threads - MINECRAFT INSTALLING SCAMMED

2. Minecraft Realm Plus is problematic and possibly scamming consumers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realm Plus is problematic and possibly scamming consumers: I've had a Realm subscription last year. Last October, I was notified by the game that my subscription has already ended. The game clearly stated that "you have no active subscriptions."Upon checking my card bills, I have noticed that I was still being charged monthly. I was...
  3. Minecraft Realm Plus is problematic and possibly scamming consumers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Realm Plus is problematic and possibly scamming consumers: I've had a Realm subscription last year. Last October, I was notified by the game that my subscription has already ended. The game clearly stated that "you have no active subscriptions."Upon checking my card bills, I have noticed that I was still being charged monthly. I was...
  4. Installing Minecraft

Installing Minecraft: Please help purchased Minecraft but at the download stage it says i dont have any applicable devices. When i look at my devices on the account my computer is sitting there on the list quite happily...
  5. Installing Minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Minecraft: Please help purchased Minecraft but at the download stage it says i dont have any applicable devices. When i look at my devices on the account my computer is sitting there on the list quite happily...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 is a SCAM

Minecraft Bedrock Edition Windows 10 is a SCAM: Finally broke down and bought another copy of minecraft so i no longer had to play split-screen with my wife. Up until recently we had 2 tvs and 2 ps4s and could play together no problem. NO PROBLEM! wanted to make that clear so now we've moved. No room for second tv....
  7. Minecraft not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not Installing: So after purchasing the Windows 10 version of Minecraft through Minecraft.net / Microsoft.com I was able to log into my account in my Microsoft store app on my laptop. The problem arises after I try to install the game onto my laptop from the app. After selecting install a...
  8. Minecraft massive scam?

Minecraft massive scam?: I bought minecraft when it came out and again when it came out on PS4 but not it wants me to buy it again to play on PC do i really need to buy it a third time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-massive-scam/1f924ffe-d87d-4901-a3ae-947e944ad27e
  9. Minecraft Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft Installation: I got Xbox insider hub on my PC, and I got Minecraft Beta. But I didn't want it, and wanted it to go back to normal. So, I went to Xbox Insider Hub and took off the beta, but it didn't do anything. So, I uninstalled minecraft, and I tried to install it again. At first it...
  10. Microsoft Minecraft is kind of scamming me?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Minecraft is kind of scamming me?: I downloaded Minecraft with a redeemable code. It said I had the game, but when I went to play on servers, it said I still had to buy the game. I uninstalled it and was going to reinstall to see if that would fix the problem, but now it's trying to make me buy the whole game...