Windows 10: Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

Discus and support Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Minecraft still doesn't let me play multiplayer I tried every way I knew... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Joseph Thomas 654, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

Minecraft still doesn't let me play multiplayer I tried every way I knew

:)

Joseph Thomas 654, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

i can't play multiplayer in minecraft windows edition

Hi BASSWAGON,

Normally, multiplayer gaming requires you to have an internet connection so that you will be able to connect to the game server and play with your friends. If WiFi connection is not available for you, I suggest that you connect your computer to a phone hotspot
    as a workaround. In this way, you will be able to connect to the Minecraft servers and be able to play together with your friend.

Let us know if you need clarification. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 25, 2020
  3. I can't play the multiplayer gamemodes and can't add my friends on Minecraft.

Hi Ani_v,

Thank you for bringing this concern to us,

I understand that there where some concerns encountered while connecting to Minecraft multi player game.

Please let us work together to find a solution for this concern.

Please let us use this suggestion provided on this discussion bellow. User who have this same kind of issue was able to resolve this concern using the steps provided here.

"You can't play multiplayer games because of how your account is set up."

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please let me know on how I can further assist you Ani_v.

Continue to have a safe and good day,

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

Minecraft online multiplayer

best i was going to play minecraft online multiplayer games but it say its becuse off my settings how can i fix that?

MaximeMoels, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer

1. Minecraft not letting me play multiplayer - Similar Threads - Minecraft letting play

2. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  3. Can't play minecraft multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play minecraft multiplayer: I'm not in a microsoft family or so, I've changed the privacy settings on my xbox account and I've allowed it so I can play with others outside xbox live. However I still can't access multiplayer on minecraft...
  4. Java Minecraft wont let me play

Java Minecraft wont let me play: I Recently Bought the Minecraft Java and Bedrock Bundle but it only gave me bedrock edition and wont let me play java. im not buying it again. any one know how to fix I dont use a family shared account...
  5. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  6. Minecraft wont let me play anymore

Minecraft wont let me play anymore: I've had minecraft for years and have played it thousands of times but recently it wont let me play at all and is telling me to purchase it again even though ive already bought it, i bought the game when i first got my xbox and have never had issues like this, it wont let me...
  7. Minecraft won't let me play!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft won't let me play!: I just bought minecraft bedrock edition on PC yesterday. I wake up to play it and it's claiming I don't own it, and it's only saying that I can use the free trial or buy it again. Here’s the error code: 0x803F8001. I really don't want to buy this game again, can someone...
  8. let on multiplay for me

in Windows 10 Customization
    let on multiplay for me: plz help me lplzzzz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/let-on-multiplay-for-me/c183766e-b3df-4f80-9d70-925126b070d6
  9. not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not letting me play realms or multiplayer on minecraft java: when i play minecraft java it says that i can not play because my settings on microsoft and i dont know how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-letting-me-play-realms-or-multiplayer-on/4d4a16e7-1883-4127-baa9-d516b325f90d
  10. Minecraft not able to play multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not able to play multiplayer: Hello guys, i made a microsoft account for my brother and when he tried to play multiplayer it says he can't because of the privacy settings. He plays on java edition on pc, but like i said it is affiliated with a microsoft user. I've tried for some days now, and all the...