Windows 10: Minecraft not loading

Discus and support Minecraft not loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone have a fix to my minecraft not loading i have deled it and installed it and still nothing this is starting to tick me off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OuterAceNeon, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Minecraft not loading

Does anyone have a fix to my minecraft not loading i have deled it and installed it and still nothing this is starting to tick me off

:)

OuterAceNeon, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Minecraft not responding when loading mods Minecraft not loading :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Minecraft not loading

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft not loading

1. Minecraft not loading - Similar Threads - Minecraft loading

2. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  3. Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and other Xbox Apps Not loading: I tried launching the Minecraft Launcher but the launcher would never load. I was able to launch all other applications Microsoft and not apart from windows defender protection historyIt would crash when opened and when I tried googling the answer, it said to just change the...
  4. Minecraft Launcher not loading from store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher not loading from store: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning on offline mode, I'm not sure how else I can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-not-loading-from-store/ce9ea630-a8a8-4980-855e-6925ad95d16f
  5. Minecraft Launcher not loading from store

Minecraft Launcher not loading from store: I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, turning on offline mode, I'm not sure how else I can fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-launcher-not-loading-from-store/ce9ea630-a8a8-4980-855e-6925ad95d16f
  6. Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process: Hey, There!I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.Since then,...
  7. Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process

Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process: Hey, There!I'm a user of Windows! From a couple of days, I've been experiencing this issue.Whenever I open the Minecraft app, it gets stuck at 35% loading process.Before this issue occur, I had copied my old minecraft world folder from another drive to C Drive.Since then,...
  8. Minecraft Loading Issue Stuck on Loading Process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. When i open Minecraft bedrock, the loading bar only goes to 98% then crashes.

When i open Minecraft bedrock, the loading bar only goes to 98% then crashes.: I've tried resetting the app and it still crashed at 98%, I have the version up to date and it still crashed, I updated my NIVIDA drivers but it still didn't work.Can someone help me on this?...
  10. When i open Minecraft bedrock, the loading bar only goes to 98% then crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i open Minecraft bedrock, the loading bar only goes to 98% then crashes.: I've tried resetting the app and it still crashed at 98%, I have the version up to date and it still crashed, I updated my NIVIDA drivers but it still didn't work.Can someone help me on this?...