Windows 10: Minecraft not starting

Discus and support Minecraft not starting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I go to start Minecraft from the windows 10 store, it starts up with a white screen then shuts down after about 3 seconds. I don't know what is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CreamCorn7, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Minecraft not starting

when I go to start Minecraft from the windows 10 store, it starts up with a white screen then shuts down after about 3 seconds. I don't know what is causing this, but if ya'll can help me that'd be awesome. I tried using windows power shell to do sfc /scannow but it didn't work.

:)

CreamCorn7, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 30, 2018
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 30, 2018
  4. Minecraft not starting

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft not starting

1. Minecraft not starting - Similar Threads - Minecraft starting

2. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me: Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff93a1c1c42, pid=5356, tid=12832 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java...
  3. Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft won't start on my pc and I keep getting the error code 1, plz help me: Here is all the code # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x00007ff93a1c1c42, pid=5356, tid=12832 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-8035246 17.0.8+7 build 17.0.8+7-LTS # Java...
  4. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?: i have been trying to start minecraft on this laptop for a few hours now. after looking at every possible fix it is absolutely impossible to start it. whenever i run the launcher i get an error -2015294512. i tried everything i could find, from fixes to system to deleting and...
  5. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?: i have been trying to start minecraft on this laptop for a few hours now. after looking at every possible fix it is absolutely impossible to start it. whenever i run the launcher i get an error -2015294512. i tried everything i could find, from fixes to system to deleting and...
  6. how in the name of god to start minecraft on windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Am trying to start a Minecraft Java server and when I try opening it it won’t let me open...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Am trying to start a Minecraft Java server and when I try opening it it won’t let me open...: It just shows this till I close out of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-trying-to-start-a-minecraft-java-server-and/4582037f-b3d0-4599-872f-9d8b3bd75673
  8. Am trying to start a Minecraft Java server and when I try opening it it won’t let me open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am trying to start a Minecraft Java server and when I try opening it it won’t let me open...: It just shows this till I close out of it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/am-trying-to-start-a-minecraft-java-server-and/4582037f-b3d0-4599-872f-9d8b3bd75673
  9. Am trying to start a Minecraft Java server and when I try opening it it won’t let me open...

10. after I click "start" on minecraft launcher, it gets stuck at 40%

after I click "start" on minecraft launcher, it gets stuck at 40%: I purchased and had minecraft "bedrock" for a pc, but it seems to be the java version was provided at some point. However, the bedrock version did not get past 40% either, that is why I tried to update it. I have asked microsoft about this question, but have not received any...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft is not starting

2. windows 1803 minecraft not starting

3. minecraft not starting

4. minecraft service host web account manager