Windows 10: Minecraft not working pls help

Discus and support Minecraft not working pls help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; # # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=7288,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Aaron chmielecki, Sep 10, 2021.

1. Minecraft not working pls help

# # A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment: # # EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION 0xc0000005 at pc=0x0000000000000000, pid=7288, tid=9752 # # JRE version: OpenJDK Runtime Environment Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9 build 16.0.1+9 # Java VM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM Microsoft-22300 16.0.1+9, mixed mode, tiered, compressed oops, compressed class ptrs, g1 gc, windows-amd64 # Problematic frame: # C 0x0000000000000000 # # No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows # # If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit: #

:)

Aaron chmielecki, Sep 10, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 10, 2021
  3. Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 10, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Minecraft not working pls help

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Sep 10, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft not working pls help

1. Minecraft not working pls help - Similar Threads - Minecraft working pls

2. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: I need help fixing a problem. My laptop broke yesterday, so I had to take out the hard drive and connect it to another computer. Now, I'm seeing a certain display. Can anyone help me fix it?...
  3. help pls

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    help pls: so my pin isn't working and it's saying that its not available and that i have to reset it but when i click the reset pin button nothing happens, but that's not the issue, the issue is when i try to fix it in the system recovery tab it says that i need my password but every...
  4. Pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help: Hello pls I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc but some of my apps keep giving me the error message “ this app can’t run on your pc” but it opens the first time I download it but once I quit the application it gives the error again pls help I have done sfc scan and different...
  5. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help: screen shot of error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-minecraft-dungeons-pls-help/888b8bfc-303d-43ab-93bd-7f85bcb66512
  6. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help: screen shot of error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-minecraft-dungeons-pls-help/888b8bfc-303d-43ab-93bd-7f85bcb66512
  7. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help: I Just bought a new monitor (Acer Nitro VG252Q 240 hz) and I'm really happy about it but i have a problem , everytime i exit from a game using the windows key my monitor just turns black for 5 seconds and it is really annoying , i would really appreciate if you could help me,...
  9. port forwarding not working PLS HELP !

port forwarding not working PLS HELP !: [ATTACH] I've been trying to get a game server running for me and my friends , and the server requires me to port forward however after trying multiple port forward options in my router settings and trying out everything in the general server settings (FOR LITERALLY THE...
  10. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...