Windows 10: Minecraft not working

Discus and support Minecraft not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Recently I signed in to my Microsoft account and I bought Minecraft because I wanted to play it's and whenever it told me sign in since I had to buy it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeanTorres, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Minecraft not working

Recently I signed in to my Microsoft account and I bought Minecraft because I wanted to play it's and whenever it told me sign in since I had to buy it I signed in and then after I went to download it it told me to buy it again and I'm just wondering how the problem could be resolved by the way I'm using Windows 10 btw my user is reapergamin_LOL.

:)

DeanTorres, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft not working

1. Minecraft not working - Similar Threads - Minecraft working

2. Why wont Minecraft work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why wont Minecraft work?: My minecraft keeps saying i have to unlock the full game to play however i already own the game and when i click buy game it takes me to Microsoft store and says that i already own the game....
  3. Why wont Minecraft work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why wont Minecraft work?: My minecraft keeps saying i have to unlock the full game to play however i already own the game and when i click buy game it takes me to Microsoft store and says that i already own the game....
  4. Modded minecraft not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  5. Modded minecraft not working.

Modded minecraft not working.: Minecraft was working fine, fps was good even with shaders. There was no issues until today. I tried to launch the game but it would be stuck on the minecraft loading screen and everytime the loading bar would finish, it will come back to 90% completion and it never ends even...
  6. Ask for permission for buying minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for permission for buying minecraft not working: Hi I recently was trying to buy minecraft today but before i could it said "Ask for permission" so i did but my parents never got the email it said try again something happened on our end. The same thing was happening for my brother on his xbox while trying to buy xbox live....
  7. Ask for permission for buying minecraft not working

Ask for permission for buying minecraft not working: Hi I recently was trying to buy minecraft today but before i could it said "Ask for permission" so i did but my parents never got the email it said try again something happened on our end. The same thing was happening for my brother on his xbox while trying to buy xbox live....
  8. Ask for permission for minecraft not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ask for permission for minecraft not working: Hi I recently was trying to buy minecraft today but before i could it said "Ask for permission" so i did but my parents never got the email it said try again something happened on our end. Please help...
  9. Ask for permission for minecraft not working

Ask for permission for minecraft not working: Hi I recently was trying to buy minecraft today but before i could it said "Ask for permission" so i did but my parents never got the email it said try again something happened on our end. Please help...
  10. Would a windows 10 code for minecraft work with windows 11?

Would a windows 10 code for minecraft work with windows 11?: So I was rummaging through my old box full of Xbox related things and I found this unredeemed windows 10 edition beta code for minecraft. But the issue is that I have windows 11, Would this code be able to be redeemed and used on windows 11 or?...