Windows 10: Minecraft on dedicated GPU?

Discus and support Minecraft on dedicated GPU? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I recently installed TLauncher - cracked Minecraft (Java edition). But I want to play it on dedicated gpu. I tried so many things but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/__david_alex__, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Minecraft on dedicated GPU?

Hello everyone. I recently installed TLauncher - cracked Minecraft (Java edition). But I want to play it on dedicated gpu. I tried so many things but nothing changed. Mine integrated gpu is "overclocked" to 200mhz so the performance for gaming is shitty. I want to play it on my dedicated that is a lot better than the integrated... On internet I found some answers but any of that doesn't help...

My laptop: Ryzen 5 3500U, 16GB Ram DDR4 2400MHz, Radeon 540X (dedicated), Radeon Vega 8 (integrated)

Please help! Thanks for reply!

submitted by /u/__david_alex__
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/__david_alex__, Dec 25, 2020
  2. Bardocc Win User

How to use dedicated GPU for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hello,

I have an issue with the game. It always uses the integrated GPU which is a Intel HD Graphics 630 instead of my dedicated GPU which is a GTX 1050.

How can i set my dedicated GPU as default whenever i launch Minecraft ?

Bardocc, Dec 25, 2020
  3. Bardocc Win User
    How to use dedicated GPU for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

I only have one option which is balanced. I dont know why there is no other option..

Windows is recognizing the dedicated gpu, i play other games with it. It's just minecraft which doesnt use the dedicated gpu...

My gpu drivers are up to date, so thats not the problem...

Bardocc, Dec 25, 2020
  4. JulianKik Win User

Minecraft on dedicated GPU?

Cant use dedicated gpu

Hello I'm trying to use my dedicated GPU in place of my integrated but after I saw this

Minecraft on dedicated GPU? 8fc74c05-82ae-48fa-9f7e-31638ceac217?upload=true.png

I had no clue what to do so I went into my BIOS to change it and there was integrated and switchable listed I picked switchable and still nothing now I'm here hoping somebody can help me.

I'm running windows 10 home version 1903, integrated gpu=intel graphics 3000, dedicated=AMD radeon graphics HD 7670M

JulianKik, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft on dedicated GPU?

1. Minecraft on dedicated GPU? - Similar Threads - Minecraft dedicated GPU

2. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Integrated and Dedicated GPU: hi, my dedicated gpu is broken it cant play any games. like valorant it changes frames after I alt+tab. I have a 2nd monitor and i use it as my main monitor. so can i use the integrated gpu to play gamesit can run low setting am good with that but i dont want to disable the...
  3. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Integrated and Dedicated GPU: hi, my dedicated gpu is broken it cant play any games. like valorant it changes frames after I alt+tab. I have a 2nd monitor and i use it as my main monitor. so can i use the integrated gpu to play gamesit can run low setting am good with that but i dont want to disable the...
  4. Integrated and Dedicated GPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. dedicated gpu memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dedicated gpu memory: The task manager column "gpu dedicated memory" is this number 37,699,796K, how to convert this number into GB Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-gpu-memory/06835093-b6d2-48e5-9f4f-d1d18d34cbc1
  6. dedicated gpu memory

dedicated gpu memory: The task manager column "gpu dedicated memory" is this number 37,699,796K, how to convert this number into GB Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dedicated-gpu-memory/06835093-b6d2-48e5-9f4f-d1d18d34cbc1
  7. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  8. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not using dedicated gpu: I have an Nvidia 3060 ti and an integrated intel graphics card and when I first got my pc it would run minecraft on super high fps easy. I stopped playing and a year later i cant get over 10 fps with shaders and optifine when before I was fine. MC says im using the intel...
  9. Minecraft not using dedicated gpu

10. How to use dedicated GPU for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use dedicated GPU for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello, I have an issue with the game. It always uses the integrated GPU which is a Intel HD Graphics 630 instead of my dedicated GPU which is a GTX 1050. How can i set my dedicated GPU as default whenever i launch Minecraft ?...