Windows 10: minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

Discus and support minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by waltp000, Sep 17, 2019.

1. waltp000 Win User

minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc?

:)

waltp000, Sep 17, 2019

2. Minecraft for windows 10 , sound is broken

I recently bought the Minecraft for windows 10 to play with my friends , when I launch the game the sound does not work correctly, the sound is EXTREMELY pixelated, I have seen a lot of posts about people who have no sound and have tried the steps to fix
    my problem using the steps from their problems and nothing has worked. The sound doesn't make the game unplayable but it does make it extremely unpleasant.

Steps I have tried:

• Uninstalling and reinstalling sound drivers ,
    • Updating sound drivers
    • Uninstalling and reinstalling Minecraft for Windows 10
    • Restarting my computer multiple times
    • Trouble shooting my sound

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Bruise A Brown, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices - Similar Threads - minecraft multiple devices

2. Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 multiple child accounts: We have three child accounts on our main Microsoft account. We would like our children to be able to play Minecraft simultaneously on different devices, each on their own child account. I know this is not possible with the Java edition. Is this an option with Minecraft for...
  3. Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)?: How do I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition multiple times Minecraft mehrmals öffnen (Windows 10)?
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users: If I purchase Minecraft for Windows 10, can multiple people have their own game going on different PC user accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-for-multiple-users/1b9996c2-9bba-45c2-b3b6-1341d3a40c80
  5. ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 IN MULTIPLE DEVICE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ACTIVATING WINDOWS 10 IN MULTIPLE DEVICE: I TRIED TO ACTIVATE WINDOWS 10 IN MORE THEN ONE DEVICE, BUT IT DID NOT WORK, IS IT POSSIBLE IF YES THE HOW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activating-windows-10-in-multiple-device/0d887c22-25d4-40ab-b837-a81b8b2f8450
  6. Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Local LAN Play with Multiple Devices: Okay, so I am really confused. I am trying to play Minecraft with my kids on our local network. I have a PS4, Switch and two Android tablets. I setup a bedrock server that only half of my devices can see. - Everyone has a Microsoft account and is logged in. - All of...
  7. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  8. Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices: Hi There, I need to buy Windows 10 EnT for multiple devices. Can you help me from where can I buy the same. I can see only Windows 10 for 1 PC. Could you assist me on this? Thanks and Regards...
  9. Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins: Hi, I recently bought Minecraft for my two daughters to play. I bought it useing my administrator adult PC login. I have now set up seperate user logins for my daughters but cannot see Minecraft in the apps. I thought the program would be available to all users of the...
  10. Windows 10 Pro multiple devices

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro multiple devices: If I upgrade my desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro Edition, must I also purchase the Pro Edition for my laptop in order to use the remote desktop function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-multiple-devices/f65e2c89-7856-4682-a318-dcc43e4fe129