Windows 10: Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

Discus and support Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought Minecraft for my two daughters to play. I bought it useing my administrator adult PC login. I have now set up seperate user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DannyPufferFish, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

Hi, I recently bought Minecraft for my two daughters to play. I bought it useing my administrator adult PC login.

I have now set up seperate user logins for my daughters but cannot see Minecraft in the apps.

I thought the program would be available to all users of the same PC

hope someone can clarify.

Thanks in advance

regards daniel

:)

DannyPufferFish, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 - login on startup fails

I have a new Asus Zenbook running Windows 10. I have installed the Win 10 Minecraft version. Upon startup, I get the usual Minecraft startup menus, with an "Xbox login" window over top. I select the obvious (only) option to get a 'gamertag' and click 'next'
    to proceed to the second screen. When it appears, it tells me that "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live". The suggestions in 'more info' do not resolve the problem. Trying again later does not resolve the problem. At this point I am stuck, as the Xbox login
    screen will not exit and cannot successfully complete.

Any suggestions?

Keith

KeithFinnie, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

1. Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiple logins

2. Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition not showing up on PC: Back when Minecraft: Windows 10 edition was first released I redeemed a code on my Microsoft account to play it, as I previously owned Java Edition. This worked and I played it on my Xbox One, but I now want to play it on PC but for some reason, it will not work and wants me...
  3. Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher for Windows 10 PC: Hi! I discovered that there was a new update for Minecraft and when I opened it up, it should've automatically started updating, but it didn't, its stuck looking for updates and about 10 min later it said unable to update the Minecraft Native Launcher. I already downloaded...
  4. Windows 10 Pc login Stuck at Clock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Pc login Stuck at Clock: Hello, I booted up my pc this morning to find that it is stuck on the clock screen at login, It does not take me to the login menu when I press space or drag it up, it just resets. This means I cant use the buttons on the bottom right corner. I have tried rebooting 3 times...
  5. Unable to login to windows Pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to login to windows Pc: I am unable to login to my Pc using my credentials. I am getting error as “Your device is offline. Please sign in with the last used password in this device”. I tried login in safe mode and I am getting error as incorrect password. I reseted my password 4 times still same...
  6. Windows 10 Apps not functioning on multiple PC's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Apps not functioning on multiple PC's: Hi All. It was brought to my attention yesterday that a users CALC had stopped working while using WIndows 10. Upon investigation, I found out that not only did his Calc not work, but neither Photos App nor Store is working. Then later that same day, I discovered that 8...
  7. Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java or Minecraft Window 10: Hiya, I seem to have bought the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft except I can't play on any servers or change my version because of this and I don't really want to pay another $40 as I have to pay for it and it is just a pain because there is a server I've been wanting to...
  8. Minecraft PC not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PC not working on Windows 10: I've been trying to fix this for the past hour. I have the latest drivers, yet Minecraft still says "Pixel format not accelerated". Here's the crash report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Why did you do that? Time: 9/14/15 6:16 PM Description: Initializing game...
  9. Multiple stages for login info?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple stages for login info?: Is there a way to have multiple login options required? (say a fingerprint *and* and PIN or password?) (Would this really slow down say a hacker who stole your computer anyway? [I may be travelling this summer overseas and am a little bit paranoid].) Thanks P.S. I...
  10. Multiple users on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Multiple users on login screen: Hi guys I'd like to use Prey project on my notebook. I recently updated from windows 8 pro to windows 10. Prey software is effective only if thief can use my notebook. I set up guest account without password but every time i start computer I have to enter username and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 multiple logins on 1 pc

2. minecraft windows 10 logins

3. unable to update minecraft native launcher

4. minecraft multiple logins,
  5. i already bought minecraft windows 10 and then i reseted my pc now i have to buy it again?,
  6. minecraft windows 10 login