Windows 10: Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

Discus and support Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought Minecraft for my two daughters to play. I bought it useing my administrator adult PC login. I have now set up seperate user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DannyPufferFish, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

Hi, I recently bought Minecraft for my two daughters to play. I bought it useing my administrator adult PC login.

I have now set up seperate user logins for my daughters but cannot see Minecraft in the apps.

I thought the program would be available to all users of the same PC

hope someone can clarify.

Thanks in advance

regards daniel

:)

DannyPufferFish, Apr 6, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 6, 2019
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 - login on startup fails

I have a new Asus Zenbook running Windows 10. I have installed the Win 10 Minecraft version. Upon startup, I get the usual Minecraft startup menus, with an "Xbox login" window over top. I select the obvious (only) option to get a 'gamertag' and click 'next'
    to proceed to the second screen. When it appears, it tells me that "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live". The suggestions in 'more info' do not resolve the problem. Trying again later does not resolve the problem. At this point I am stuck, as the Xbox login
    screen will not exit and cannot successfully complete.

Any suggestions?

Keith

KeithFinnie, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins

1. Minecraft on multiple windows 10 PC logins - Similar Threads - Minecraft multiple logins

2. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  3. Xbox app and minecraft login PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox app and minecraft login PC: Hello,I am trying to log into minecraft, and this issue comes up:'Error Code: 0x800040154 code: Deep Ocean...'I checked the xbox app, and indeed I cannot sign in.What hapepns when I press sign in, a briefly a white/grey window appears - I assume this is the login screen, then...
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 - Failed Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 - Failed Login: Hello, I have been trying to login into my Minecraft account on my new laptop. I had a laptop where I purchased Minecraft for windows 10 but got rid of it because my college gave me a newer one, and i downloaded minecraft again using the same account but now it wont let me...
  5. Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open Minecraft multiple times (Windows 10)?: How do I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition multiple times Minecraft mehrmals öffnen (Windows 10)?
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 for Multiple Users: If I purchase Minecraft for Windows 10, can multiple people have their own game going on different PC user accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-for-multiple-users/1b9996c2-9bba-45c2-b3b6-1341d3a40c80
  7. login issue windows 10 minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login issue windows 10 minecraft: Hi there, I'm having some trouble with minecraft on the windows 10 version. I can't log in to minecraft using my microsoft account, i haven't managed to login in the past, can anyone advise?...
  8. minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft on multiple windows 10 devices: I own Minecraft on my windows 10 phone, why do I have to purchase it for my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-multiple-windows-10-devices/90516933-c3a8-458f-bccb-2c3ad9688669
  9. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 on multiple devices?: On May 7, 2018, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 and installed it on the laptop that I'd recently bought. [ATTACH] Tonight, I wanted to try to install this game on my desktop PC. I had read on this forum that, once purchased, a user can install this game on up to 10...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 PC Cannot Login to Xbox Account: I just recently bought the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to play on my computer. This isn't the pocket edition. I have an xbox live account, and am trying to login but have gotten the same "Failed to login" error everytime. I've tried to: Uninstall/Reinstall the game...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft multiple logins

2. minecraft windows 10 multiple logins on 1 pc

3. minecraft for windows on multiple accounts

4. multiple logins minecraat windows 10,
  5. one mincraft game multiple logins?,
  6. minecraft multiple windows 10,
  7. minecraft windows 10 multiple logins,
  8. minecraft multiple pc,
  9. minecraft windows 10 logins,
  10. unable to update minecraft native launcher,
  11. i already bought minecraft windows 10 and then i reseted my pc now i have to buy it again?,
  12. minecraft windows 10 login