Windows 10: Minecraft on nintendo switch

Discus and support Minecraft on nintendo switch in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MC Gamer666, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Minecraft on nintendo switch

I made an account on microsoft and used my phone number and went on my switch and now it says error failed to sign in something went wrong. is there a way to change accounts to make it work?

[ Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows Hello, lock screen & sign-in ]

:)

MC Gamer666, Sep 4, 2018
  2. ToobieFo Win User

Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition

So I've recently made a microsoft account in order to crossplay on minecraft using my nintendo switch, when I finished making the account it never asked me to make a username and instead logged me in with a completely random gamertag which I dont know how
    to change. Please help

Moved from:
    Movies & TV

ToobieFo, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Time Lady Win User
    Can’t make a multiplayer game on Minecraft Bedrock for Nintendo Switch due to “how my account is set up”

Can you explain how this is connected with Microsoft &/or Windows if you’re playing Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch?

It may be referring to your Nintendo account rather than Microsoft.

Time Lady, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Minecraft on nintendo switch

Adding a friend on the Nintendo Switch disallowed on child account?

This is really a Nintendo question. Go to
    https://www.nintendo.com/switch/
    and click on Support. Try Parental Controls or perhaps the question should be asked in the Support Forums (link on that page.)

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Minecraft on nintendo switch

1. Minecraft on nintendo switch - Similar Threads - Minecraft nintendo switch

2. Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo switch to pc problems for Minecraft: I've linked my son's Nintendo switch Minecraft acc to my email and I am confused why it doesn't allow him to open bedrock edition on pc. If I need to purchase a new account then I can but I'm not willing to if there is a way since he recently got a computer and he thinks he...
  3. Minecraft- Nintendo switch edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft- Nintendo switch edition: I had just purchased a 12 month Nintendo online subscription, Minecraft realms and 1700 minecoins 2 days ago and yesterday i tried going on my friends Minecraft server, all the details for that account has been deleted. when i try logging back into it, i can't do it because i...
  4. Minecraft- Nintendo switch edition

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft- Nintendo switch edition: I had just purchased a 12 month nintendo onling subscription, Minecraft realms and 1700 minecoins 2 days ago and yesterday i tried going on my friends minecraft server, all the details for that account has been deleted. when i try logging back into it, i can't do it because i...
  5. Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft on a Nintendo Switch: Hi - any help would be appreciated. My son is trying to play Minecraft on his Nintendo switch. When he logs into Microsoft within Minecraft on his Switch - it defaults to logging into my other son's Microsoft Account. I can't find anyplace within settings to change...
  6. Nintendo switch and minecraft

Nintendo switch and minecraft: When playing Minecraft on Nintendo Lite and switch it says to log in to Microsoft account from another device. I do this and it says successfully logged in, however when going back to the Nintendo it will still say sign in and we can not go any further? Could you advise?...
  7. Playing Minecraft with a Friend on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Minecraft with a Friend on Nintendo Switch: I fave a nintendo switch and play Minencraft. And i want to be able to play with my friend but i dont to know how to invite,friend and play with her so can someone help me please? Help...?...
  8. Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Realms Nintendo Switch: Ok, so I was trying to join one of my friend's realms for the first time on Nintendo Switch. I received an invite from him, so I went to accept it, but a message popped up saying that I couldn't play online multiplayer because of how my Microsoft account was set up. I went to...
  9. Minecraft on Nintendo Switch

Minecraft on Nintendo Switch: It says I cannot add friends because the way the microsoft account is set up. (a) why is this relevant (b) what do I do, help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-on-nintendo-switch/bb83e355-4f55-4059-9a4b-28e7e3a9fe8a"
  10. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition: So I've recently made a microsoft account in order to crossplay on minecraft using my nintendo switch, when I finished making the account it never asked me to make a username and instead logged me in with a completely random gamertag which I dont know how to change. Please...