Windows 10: Minecraft On switch Logging in resets all my world purchases

Discus and support Minecraft On switch Logging in resets all my world purchases in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i booted up mc to play it on the switch today and i had to login to my microsoft account which i was like ok thats fine then when i logged in i went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spoofio, Nov 9, 2020.

1. spoofio Win User

Minecraft On switch Logging in resets all my world purchases

so i booted up mc to play it on the switch today and i had to login to my microsoft account which i was like ok thats fine then when i logged in i went to the marketplace and my coins were set to 0 and i had no skins only the mario ones

:)

spoofio, Nov 9, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Missing world is in my folders but not in Minecraft W10 world list.

I have this one world on minecraft windows 10 editon that disappeared from my world list when my laptop froze and restarted. Upon going back on minecraft, the world disappeared. I've looked in the worlds folder and its still there, but its not on the world
    list. What should I do to get it back on the worlds list? PLEASE make sure your answer deals with Minecraft WINDOWS 10 EDITION and not the JAVA EDITION please.

OneWithWolvesYT, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Minecraft On switch Logging in resets all my world purchases

nigelyardley, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft On switch Logging in resets all my world purchases

1. Minecraft On switch Logging in resets all my world purchases - Similar Threads - Minecraft switch Logging

2. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  3. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  4. minecraft world reset java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft world reset java: today i logged on for the first time and then when i joined my world, im back to the very beginning. all my progress and everything was gone. idk what to do :i didnt go back on older versions or anything like that and i didnt change anything i just simply logged on. i really...
  5. minecraft world reset java

minecraft world reset java: today i logged on for the first time and then when i joined my world, im back to the very beginning. all my progress and everything was gone. idk what to do :i didnt go back on older versions or anything like that and i didnt change anything i just simply logged on. i really...
  6. Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates: All of a sudden, started getting the following error message when trying to log into my Minecraft worlds in Win 10:“this world was created using a template that you have not unlocked"I am logged into the correct account. I purchased these worlds. I can even see my charges...
  7. Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates

Minecraft Win10: Can't access worlds for purchased templates: All of a sudden, started getting the following error message when trying to log into my Minecraft worlds in Win 10:“this world was created using a template that you have not unlocked"I am logged into the correct account. I purchased these worlds. I can even see my charges...
  8. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  9. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  10. My minecraft world reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My minecraft world reset: So i was playing on this world that I have more than a 100 hours invested and today I oppened the world and it was empty none of my stuff and buildings were in there and i hope this problem has a solution because im really sad...