Windows 10: Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working

Discus and support Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I bought my friend minecraft and I sent it by email.. She got the code.. but she said that it says it's already been redeemed but microsoft said... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LysieGreene, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working

Hello, I bought my friend minecraft and I sent it by email.. She got the code.. but she said that it says it's already been redeemed but microsoft said that she can't.

I would really appreciate it if I could get help or at least some advice on what to do..

Thank you.

:)

LysieGreene, Apr 5, 2021

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

Redeem a gift card or code to your Microsoft account

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 5, 2021
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Studios Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Apr 5, 2021
  4. Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working

Minecraft Not Working On Windows 10 Home

Hi Dallas,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

We understand that, you face issues with Minecraft is not working on Windows 10 and I'd be certainly help you.

I would like to know few more details on the below questions to understand the issue better.

• What is the latest build, installed on your system?

This issue occurs due to conflict between the third party applications and improper java installation on your system.

Please refer to the suggestions of Sara Mohammedi, replied on May 15, 2015, to fix your issue with Minecraft on Windows 10.

Mine craft in Windows 10 Not Working.

Minecraft in Windows 10 Not Working

I would like to inform you that, it is a java error and I would suggest you to reinstall java application and check, if it works. Let’s try to follow the steps in the link below.

https://www.java.com/en/download/help/download_options.xml

I would also recommend you to try reinstalling the game and also run the game in the compatibility mode.

Please feel free to contact us, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working

1. Minecraft on Windows 10 Code.. Not Working - Similar Threads - Minecraft Code Working

2. Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft redeem codes not working?: I am trying to redeem my minecraft which I bought on 18 September 2018 but when I try to redeem it it says Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code not working: I tried to get the free code to upgrade from Minecraft Java to Windows 10. When I got the code it said it was already used. Does anyone know how to solve this issue....
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Code doesn't work: When Minecraft Bedrock came out, I had Java version already purchased. But I hadn't played in a long time, and as such didn't really care about it. Not long ago, my Brother moved away and wanted to play some online games together, and he suggested Minecraft, as he had a PS4...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working

Minecraft Windows 10 Redemption Code not working: Hi, I have the same problem as this thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-redemption-code-not-working/fe352044-0b77-4e15-b071-8b05300286f7 But I saw this thread was locked and there was no valid solution given. How can this get...
  6. Minecraft code not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft code not working: Ive been playing Minecraft java edition from long time and i have received a code for Minecraft windows 10 edition from Mojang as a reward Few days back i thought of reedeming the code for windows edition because my friends are playing on Windows pc but the code is not...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 code not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 code not working.: I have got the code for minecraft win 10, and when i go to play it it says I need to buy the full version to play multiplayer??? I thought it was free with the code....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.

Minecraft Windows 10 redeem code not working.: Hi all, My friends and I have recently got back into minecraft, we've all previously owned the java version but decided it was too complicated to make a server, my friend rented a realms server for Windows 10 and we everyone was able to redeem their windows 10 copy of...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Redeem Code Not Working: I don't post on here much, so I apologize if this is in the wrong section or if there's already something like this I have a redeem code for the Windows 10 Minecraft. It says on my Mojang account that I redeemed it back on August 20 2015, but when I did I never received a...
  10. Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Giftcard code not working for windows 10: I've tried to use the code through my Mojang account as I had been told, it didnt work and directed me to the microsoft store instead. I had typed in the code as I saw it and it gave me the message Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it...