Windows 10: Minecraft on Windows 10 through Xbox Confusion

Discus and support Minecraft on Windows 10 through Xbox Confusion in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My daughter wants to add the Decocraft mod. I've tried several times, but keep getting stuck/confused. So far, I have downloaded Forge, but do not see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SmileyKittenLOL, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Minecraft on Windows 10 through Xbox Confusion

My daughter wants to add the Decocraft mod. I've tried several times, but keep getting stuck/confused. So far, I have downloaded Forge, but do not see an option to choose that profile in her version of Minecraft. I've also tried downloading the launcher. When I try to sign in, it says username/password failed. When I created a new account, it then prompted me to buy Minecraft.

How do I get Decocraft for my daughter?

:)

SmileyKittenLOL, Feb 21, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 on XBox One

Hi Taylor,

Players who already have the previous PC or Mac edition of Minecraft (running on Java) can download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free.
    You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network.
    To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Were you able to download Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition on your PC?
    • Did you purchase a copy of Minecraft for Xbox One?

The games that you can play on your Xbox console and your PC without paying additional costs are called Xbox play Anywhere Games. You may click on this

link
    to check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games.

You can play with up to four other people running Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition or Pocket Edition on your local network. You can also play online with up to four of your Xbox Live friends in online multiplayer gaming. If you purchased or redeemed the code
    for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition you can only use it on a Windows 10 PC.

For more information about Minecraft on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

Loraine Mon, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Minecraft XBOX and Windows 10 PC

Hi Antonio,

To answer your query, Minecraft Windows 10 Edition should be purchased separately from the Xbox One Edition. The Xbox One Edition can only be played online with other Xbox One consoles. However, if you own a PC version of Minecraft and played it with older
    Windows versions before, you can get the Windows 10 Edition for free. Check the details on this link:

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition FAQ

For comments and suggestions, you can also submit and vote new ideas on our
    Xbox Uservoice
    page.

Should you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Minecraft on Windows 10 through Xbox Confusion

Minecraft crossplay with xbox

Hi Harrison,

To be able to play online or multiplayer on Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer, you may follow the steps below:

1. Launch Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta from your Start menu or desktop.
    2. Click Play.
    3. Click the Realms tab.
    4. Click Sign In to Xbox Live to Try. If you've never logged in before, enter your email and password.
    5. Click Let's play!
    6. Click New Realm.
    7. Type a name for your Realm.
    8. Click on a duration of time you'd like your Realm to exist.
    9. Click on a number of users you'd like your Realm to support.
    10. Click the checkbox beside I agree to the terms and conditions.
    11. Click the Create for $XX button. Depending on what you chose in the menu, you might have to pay now for the realm. If you kept the default options, it will let you create a Realm for free for a trial period.
    12. Type your Microsoft account password.
    13. Click Sign in.
    14. Click Get.
    15. Click Add Friend to invite friends from Xbox Live.
    16. Click Done, Let's Play! when you're ready to go.

If the issue persists after following the steps above, you may check out the link below for more information on how to play Minecraft on Windows 10.

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft on Windows 10 through Xbox Confusion

1. Minecraft on Windows 10 through Xbox Confusion - Similar Threads - Minecraft through Xbox

2. minecraft xbox 360 to windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft xbox 360 to windows 10?: i had bought minecraft on xbox 360 a while back but since it got discontinued i tried to see if it is available for windows 10 not my fault it is discontinued i still want to play it i went to my microsoft account xbox section to see if i have the pc version there and it was...
  3. windows 10 minecraft and xbox games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 minecraft and xbox games: I have been having a problem with loading minecraft windows 10 edition for months. when loading the app it closes just before givng the options to start or load a game. recently windows xbox games also started doing similar things, when clicking on account & subscriptions...
  4. Windows 10 Xbox One Minecraft . "Realms " . Xbox 1 Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Xbox One Minecraft . "Realms " . Xbox 1 Windows 10 ?: Windows 10 Xbox One Minecraft . "Realms " . Xbox 1 Windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-%EB%B2%84%EC%A0%84%EC%9D%84/ad566d31-e0ac-42c9-ae78-5b57dc4df918
  5. Xbox app and Game Bar confusion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox app and Game Bar confusion: Before, when I played some MS Store game with friends who happened to be on Xbox, I used the Win10 Xbox (beta) app to voice chat with them, which worked rather poorly (terrible audio quality, constant crashes, etc.) - but at least it worked. Now, I'm not sure if something...
  6. Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 through Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Minecraft for Windows 10 through Microsoft Store: I am stuck on the Microsoft Store when I try and download an app. Any app I try and download just says "Starting Download" and doesn't change or start a progress bar. Then, it will tell me download failed and it will try again. I tried to run "wsreset" through an...
  7. Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Minecraft bought through Microsoft store.: Hello all! So I'm trying to install a texture pack but there is no %appdata% folder belonging to minecraft, nor is there an option to "open resource pack folder" in the game. From what I can tell, I am running the bedrock version of the game. Is there any way to put a...
  8. Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Minecraft Bedrock --> Minecraft Windows 10: I Have Minecraft Bedrock On My Xbox One But Would Like To Get Minecraft Windows 10 Edition As Its The Same. Is Their Anyway To Get It For Free (LEGALLY)....
  9. Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Minecraft Windows 10 and Xbox app.: Lately, I've been trying to play some Minecraft/use the Xbox app, but it just keeps loading, and loading, and it doesn't stop, then an error pops up, it starts loading again, and that cycle just starts over, and again, and again. I don't know why this is happening....
  10. Minecraft Xbox to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox to Windows 10: I already have minecraft bedrock on my Xbox and I was wondering if I can get it on Windows for free considering I already have it on my Xbox. Any sugestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-xbox-to-windows-10/e2621314-d83e-403b-bcc4-88b60729b526