Windows 10: Minecraft on Windows 10 won't launch.

Discus and support Minecraft on Windows 10 won't launch. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had this problem once before and the support folks at MS did something to help me out....then minecraft worked fine on my laptop until the last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ghenghisken, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Minecraft on Windows 10 won't launch.

I had this problem once before and the support folks at MS did something to help me out....then minecraft worked fine on my laptop until the last windows update...now it won't work again,

When I click the icon, it loads the launch screen...thinks a bit, then it disappears.

Any thoughts on what the problem is?

Ken

:)

Ghenghisken, Mar 1, 2020
  2. bixby___ Win User

minecraft launcher won`t launch

when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment".

bixby___, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Mar 1, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Minecraft on Windows 10 won't launch.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft on Windows 10 won't launch.

1. Minecraft on Windows 10 won't launch. - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't launch

2. Minecraft Java won't launch!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Java won't launch!: It's been a month now since I've last played java edition and yet it still won't launch because my pc doesn't support Open GL and I can't find the problem even though I checked the link! Please help me fix this problem!...
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 won't launch: Minecraft for Windows 10 stopped working. One day it just stopped. I have looked at all threads on this topic and tried everything you can imagine. I saw a couple posts from Vijay I believe and tried all his steps. Nothing has changed. It loads to the Mojang screen and then...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch. About two days ago and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it stops at the MINECRAFT logo just after the red MOJANG logo screen that flashes for 2-3 seconds. My computer is updated to WINDOWS 10 version 2004 and has all...
  5. Windows 10 Minecraft will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft will not launch: Purchased Minecraft for windows 10 today. It installs, then when I press Play the Minecraft Loading screen appears then once the bars complete the screen just disappears. I have reset it using Settings - same thing happens. I have uninstalled it - reinstalled it - same...
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minecraft windows 10 edition won't launch.: A window with the mojang splash pops up and then disappears. And as an added bonus, because it isn't an exe., I can't launch it from steam, and the Microsoft store has borked, and no amount of command prompts have brought it back. submitted by /u/reddit0rboi [link]...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock won't launch on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock won't launch on my PC: I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 but when I try to launch it the white Mojang loading screen appears, closes then nothing else happens. I found that other people were having this issue and have tried all the suggestions others have made. This includes...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch: Greetings! My problem is that I cannot launch Minecraft W10 edition. It crashes at the mojang screen. I was able to launch the game when I got the computer, but at some point it started crashing at the mojang screen and that happens to this day. Can anyone please help?...
  9. Minecraft for windows 10 will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 will not launch: Help! I can't get Minecraft for windows to launch on three different computers, I've tried everything, reinstalling it, on a different router, on a new computer with a fresh install, nothing works. It just gets to the Mojang screen and crashes to desktop. Allen...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition won't launch.: About two days ago, I reset my laptop, and ever since, whenever I try to open Minecraft, it crashes at the Mojang screen. I've reset and reinstalled it multiple times. My drivers are up to date and so is my copy of Windows 10. I'm using Windows 10 Home, Windows 10N or 10KN....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft wont launch windows 10