Windows 10: Minecraft on Windows 10 won't show menu

Discus and support Minecraft on Windows 10 won't show menu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the app store on my sons new PC, and after eventually getting it to install, the menu page only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sye-eye, Dec 14, 2020.

1. sye-eye Win User

Minecraft on Windows 10 won't show menu

Hi,

I've installed Minecraft Windows 10 edition from the app store on my sons new PC, and after eventually getting it to install, the menu page only shows the background image and no buttons. I've uninstalled it, reinstalled it, tried resetting the app store, tried the app troubleshooting, changed screen resolutions, updated drivers and now at a loss. I found there are others having the same issue, with this link to a YouTube video showing the problem;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIRZZ4SqK0U&ab_channel=Sanoelle

Hope there is a solution, otherwise he's going to be a disappointed boy this Christmas.

TIA

:)

sye-eye, Dec 14, 2020
  2. damtachoa Win User

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Jdub123 Win User
    Windows 10 Minecraft starter collection shows I can install on pc but nothing happening when i hit button

please help , i`m so confused . Purchased Minecraft windows 10 starter collection on pc but it won`t install or show its installing . Can`t figure it out, please help

Jdub123, Dec 14, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. Minecraft on Windows 10 won't show menu - Similar Threads - Minecraft won't show

2. Minecraft trial won't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft trial won't show up: Well when I try to download minecraft trail I open the Microsoft Store then I press on it then the store suddenly closes, but when I download something else it does not happen This is a screenshot of what happens then the store shuts down suddenly Can anyone find a solution...
  3. Minecraft trial won't show up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft trial won't show up: Well when I try to download minecraft trail I open the Microsoft Store then I press on it then the store suddenly closes, but when I download something else it does not happen This is a screenshot of what happens then the store shuts down suddenly Can anyone find a solution...
  4. Minecraft trial won't show up

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Windows 10 installation menu won't show Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation menu won't show Blue Screen: Hi all, So I just received a brand new PC and decided to save some money by installing windows myself. I went into the BIOS set the boot priority to my USB, disabled my SSD, but every time I boot the system I just get a blue screen, nothing on it and after about a minute my...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 won't Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 won't Update: I've been trying to update my Minecraft Windows 10 edition from 1.14.30 to 1.14.60. Unfortunately, whenever I go to the Microsoft Store the update progress bar goes all the way up and says "completed", then it immediately goes back down, restarting the update. This has been...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 MENU LAGS: Minecraft for windows 10 needs fixing. It lags for version 1.14+ idk about 1.14 and under. It lags so much, I cant even press play. It crashed and freezes alot too. Please fix this Xbox, Microsoft, or even Mojang....
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Won't Install: When I try to install Minecraft windows 10, it states that I have no account linking to my device. How Come? I don't know how this whole system works. Please help!!!...
  9. Help! Start menu won't show

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Start menu won't show: I just noticed my start menu isn't working. I searched and followed the instructions in various articles but nothing worked. This is what I tried: running windows update restarting using sfc.exe to scan (it didn't find any integrity issues) using Get-AppXPackage to...
  10. Minecraft won't Update (windows 10)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't Update (windows 10): Hello, I have purchased minecraft recently and was exited to finally play with fiends. How ever I relised that my version of mincraft was stuck on 1.12.1. I tried to manually update it, but to no avail. I'm very confused because Roblox is still getting updates which is...