Windows 10: Minecraft on wrong account, Help!

Discus and support Minecraft on wrong account, Help! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I made a new windows account recently to play Minecraft Dungeons on my Switch. I just now bought Minecraft to play on a bedrock server hosted by my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JosephHough2, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Minecraft on wrong account, Help!

I made a new windows account recently to play Minecraft Dungeons on my Switch.

I just now bought Minecraft to play on a bedrock server hosted by my friend on my new windows account.

I go to download/install it and it asks which device I want to download it to and shows no devices associated with my account.

After that happened I realized that my computer already has a windows account associated with it, the same one that I have outlook mail with.

My friend apparently told me that I can switch users on my PC and then be able to link my new windows account to that user and be able to play Minecraft, but is it possible to make the minecraft game giftable to give it to the right account or to have staff transfer it to the right account?

I feel so silly and a bit annoyed that all those accounts are linked together and the fact that windows let me just make a new account without even warning me that I obviously already had an account associated with the device I was on.

Thanks,

J

:)

JosephHough2, Jul 18, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 18, 2020
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Minecraft on wrong account, Help!

Minecraft Windows 10 on Wrong Account

I just downloaded my free copy of Minecraft for Windows 10, but it auto signed in and downloaded on the wrong account, is there a way to transfer it to this account or use it on this account in any way?

Thanks.

Matthew (SixBonesGeno), Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Minecraft on wrong account, Help!

1. Minecraft on wrong account, Help! - Similar Threads - Minecraft wrong account

2. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  3. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account: Hello I accidentally redeem a minecraft java account code on the wrong account. The account I redeemed it on already has a minecraft java account on it. If anyone can please help thank you....
  4. Redeemed minecraft java on wrong account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft bought on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  6. Minecraft bought on wrong account

Minecraft bought on wrong account: Hi, Last week I purchased Minecraft Java Edition through minecraft.net. While purchasing I selected the option to log in with my microsoft account, I was not prompted to type in my password and instead was brought straight to the purchase screen. As I thought I was signed...
  7. Minecraft installed on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft installed on wrong account: Hello there, My father was setting up a laptop for me and downloaded the copy of minecraft to his account, instead of mine. What does he need to do, please?...
  8. Bought minecraft to wrong account

Bought minecraft to wrong account: Hi I wanted to buy minecraft for windows starter pack for my son but "accidentally" bough it for my account even though I bough it from my son's account and I had to give permission to his account to buy it... How can I move the purchase to my son's account? thank you...
  9. Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft code redeemed on wrong account: Hi. I had a free version of minecraft with a code for windows 10 to redeem. My friend wanted it, however I got confused and redeemed it through my account and now can't give them the code. Is there possibly a way to be sent a new code to replace this as I know you can't...
  10. Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 on wrong account: So i was claiming my free windows 10 edition for minecraft (because i got the java earlier) and i added it to my account (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) and when i went to install the game it took me to my microsoft store on my laptop , but on my microsoft...