Windows 10: MineCraft - One Computer - Two Accounts

Discus and support MineCraft - One Computer - Two Accounts in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear All Hope you can help. I purchased MineCraft Java for my son. It is installed on my computer. On my computer there are two accounts logins,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LockDown_WorkerBee, Feb 8, 2021.

1. MineCraft - One Computer - Two Accounts

Dear All

Hope you can help. I purchased MineCraft Java for my son. It is installed on my computer. On my computer there are two accounts logins, my account and my son's account. We alway have to log out of my sign-in and sign back in as him to let him play.

Can can set the file locations so that the the Minecraft installs point to the same directory so we don't need to keep logging on and in?

Rgds

k

:)

LockDown_WorkerBee, Feb 8, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Feb 8, 2021
  3. TPU Minecraft Server

There's about 40 people on the safe list so you are likely to run into a few. XD

Once you got a Minecraft account, you have to PM newtekie1 with your Minecraft username so he can add you to the safe list and give you the address to the server.

FordGT90Concept, Feb 8, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

MineCraft - One Computer - Two Accounts

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

MineCraft - One Computer - Two Accounts

1. MineCraft - One Computer - Two Accounts - Similar Threads - MineCraft Computer Accounts

2. Two copies of minecraft one email

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two copies of minecraft one email: I have purchased one copy of minecraft through my nintendo switch account which is linked to the same email as a second minecraft I bought for my mac.I then purchased the online server package so the two devices can play together. It doesn't work I guess because both were...
  3. Two copies of minecraft one email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two copies of minecraft one email: I have purchased one copy of minecraft through my nintendo switch account which is linked to the same email as a second minecraft I bought for my mac.I then purchased the online server package so the two devices can play together. It doesn't work I guess because both were...
  4. Two copies of minecraft one email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Two copies of minecraft one MSN account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Two copies of minecraft one MSN account: Hi,I bought a copy of minecraft for my son a while ago and i bought a second licence today, but when i log in it is only showing his account. How do i set it up so we can both play under different licences?Mojang have said i need to contact MSN as thye can't do anything their...
  6. Removing Microsoft Account from One of Two Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Microsoft Account from One of Two Computers: I have given my old laptop to my husband and set up a Microsoft Account/Profile for him for use on that laptop. Can I now safely remove my Microsoft Account from that laptop without it being deleted on my laptop? In other words, will removing an account from one computer...
  7. Minecraft dungeons - two different players on one MS account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft dungeons - two different players on one MS account: Hi, my two children both want Minecraft Dungeons, each on their own computer each has his own Minecraft/Mojang account. I thus bought Minecraft dungeons twice, but in both cases used the same MS account to buy it. I thought I would enter the Mincraft-login later Now I...
  8. Two Computer Logins With One Microsoft Account

Two Computer Logins With One Microsoft Account: I have a computer with two logins: one for me, and one for other users. The one for other users is a local account, and the other is signed in with a Microsoft account. However, I signed in to my Microsoft account on the local account and cannot remove it via Settings,...
  9. Microsoft account shows two computers instead of one.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft account shows two computers instead of one.: I was in my Microsoft account tonight and realized there are two computers plus my laptop listed as devices instead of just one PC and laptop. The one with the same serial number as mine doesn't have the latest Windows update. The other, with a different serial number and...
  10. Two Windows 10 Computers on one Microsoft Account

Two Windows 10 Computers on one Microsoft Account: I have two computers (desktop and laptop). Both are running Windows 10, but when I check my Microsoft account only the laptop appears in my list of devices. I use the same Microsoft account on both devices. I even logged into my Microsoft account from the desktop and it...