Windows 10: Minecraft Online Play with account kids managed with family

Discus and support Minecraft Online Play with account kids managed with family in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have an account that manages the Family in which a user is a 12 year old girl. I have an XBOX Live Gold subscription. A Windows 10 PC where I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Maurizio MURA, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Minecraft Online Play with account kids managed with family

I have an account that manages the Family in which a user is a 12 year old girl. I have an XBOX Live Gold subscription. A Windows 10 PC where I purchased Minecraft on the store. The girl's user allows the application to work offline but prevents the Online one because it says that there are Privacy / Security settings that prevent it. I checked the settings but found nothing to prevent it from working. Help Me. Thank you.

:)

Maurizio MURA, Jun 30, 2019
  2. haffy Win User

Kids user accounts and family settings

Thanks for the links.

I want to create the kids family accounts but it forces you to assign /create an email even after selecting no email . then trying to enter something that is similar to their name doesnt work either as i get errors 'part of reserved domain' even when i put total random characters.

All i want to do is add the existing local kids accounts to the family list but it doesn't let me do that without assigning them an email? Is this correct?

This new MS stuff sucks its just not that straightforward and they are trying to force you into email accounts when you dont want one.

haffy, Jun 30, 2019
  3. haffy Win User

Ive tried this and no matter what i enter it gives an error, as below...

Minecraft Online Play with account kids managed with family [​IMG]

haffy, Jun 30, 2019
  4. haffy Win User

Minecraft Online Play with account kids managed with family

Ive upgraded from Win 8 to Win 10.

I had 2 adult local accounts and 2 kids local accounts. I also have the 1 Microsoft account.

I don't want to use the Microsoft account signin on my laptop I want to use my local.

Is there a way to assign the existing local kids accounts to family without having to create new ones ? The kids are worried that if I do this they will lose their existing apps/game settings on the local accounts.

haffy, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Online Play with account kids managed with family

1. Minecraft Online Play with account kids managed with family - Similar Threads - Minecraft Online Play

2. playing online for minecraft windows

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    playing online for minecraft windows: Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to...
  3. playing online for minecraft windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    playing online for minecraft windows: Ive been trying to get my account to let me play online for the past 2 days and nothing Microsoft has said to do even shows up or just doesn't work. and at this point it would just be easier to buy a damn ps4, get minecraft on there, then play. Im sick and tired of trying to...
  4. playing online for minecraft windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Family account: kid can play game anyway

Family account: kid can play game anyway: I have Roblox studio and Roblox player Blocked on Kids Family Account. I have even unistalled it. Also Chrome is blocked. However, he sometimes can still play it. I do not know via browser or App. For instance, I just saw it, he closed it. I checked family settings and...
  6. Minecraft - playing a game with my kid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft - playing a game with my kid: [ATTACH] I have two copies of this game. I have two Windows 10 PCs. How do I play co-op with my son? Edit: when I try to play, it says I'm logged in at another location. Is there any way of associating one of these licenses with my wife's account or something?...
  7. Minecraft Java Online Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Online Play: Hello i have searched up guides asked friends and more on how to enable online multiplayer in MInecraft i have been attemptin for hours and cannot resolve the issue, i just wanna play minecraft Java with my friends and on servers please help me....
  8. Minecraft Dungeons Online play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Dungeons Online play: Hello : When I try to "Play Online" when playing Minecraft Dungeons I get a message that says "To play MD online, you must sign in to your Microsoft Account. Would you like to sign in now?" I press A to sign in and I get another message that says "Unable to connect to the...
  9. Setup family account for my kids

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Setup family account for my kids: I set up my daughter Jade Mercer under the family Microsoft account her email address is Jadeelisemercer.gmail.com however when we try to sign in it says that ithe email does not exist. What has happened here as it's definitely been registered. And confirm email sent. Please...
  10. Kids user accounts and family settings

Kids user accounts and family settings: Ive upgraded from Win 8 to Win 10. I had 2 adult local accounts and 2 kids local accounts. I also have the 1 Microsoft account. I don't want to use the Microsoft account signin on my laptop I want to use my local. Is there a way to assign the existing local kids...