Windows 10: Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

Discus and support Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I'm having a problem playing Minecraft Java Edition. Every time I start the game from the newest update an error pops up that said "it's not up to date... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WrongJessie, Feb 12, 2022.

1. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

I'm having a problem playing Minecraft Java Edition. Every time I start the game from the newest update an error pops up that said "it's not up to date of OpenGL" and I tried fixing it over and over again and there was no other way to fix it.

:)

WrongJessie, Feb 12, 2022

2. Unable to load Minecraft. Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL

Hi

Tried loading minecraft and it says the game crashed whilst initialising the game Error: java.lang.IllegalStateException: GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Is this related to my graphic cards and do I need to install or update anything?

***Original title: OpenGl***

Kah Seng Mak, Feb 12, 2022
  3. Minecraft GLFW ERROR

Minecraft GLFW ERROR

GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.

Please make sure you up-to-date drivers (see aka.ms/mcdriver for instructions).

pls help me with this error.

RaulDanciu, Feb 12, 2022
  4. JsonJ__ Win User

Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

Not supporting OpenGL

At 3:52, 23rd of March 2020, my Minecraft crashed. After that whenever I tried to restart it the result is "GLFW error 65542". It says that my driver does not support OpenGL but I had been playing Minecraft for a long time and I had not updated the driver
    at all. I checked and my current GPU driver is Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620. I tried to install OpenGL too but the installer says that my laptop does not support OpenGL. Is there any way I can fix this? Is it normal that my driver does not support OpenGL?

JsonJ__, Feb 12, 2022
Thema:

Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

1. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue - Similar Threads - Minecraft OpenGL error

2. Erro no minecraft "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erro no minecraft "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.": Olá a todos, não consigo entrar no minecraft pelo launcher da microsoft.As tentativas de colocar a .DLL na pasta do java também não funcionaram. Alguém sabe como resolver? Grato desde já....
  3. Erro no minecraft "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erro no minecraft "GLFW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL.": Olá a todos, não consigo entrar no minecraft pelo launcher da microsoft.As tentativas de colocar a .DLL na pasta do java também não funcionaram. Alguém sabe como resolver? Grato desde já....
  4. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue: I'm having a problem playing Minecraft Java Edition. Every time I start the game from the newest update an error pops up that said "it's not up to date of OpenGL" and I tried fixing it over and over again and there was no other way to fix it....
  5. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542 Issue: I'm having a problem playing Minecraft Java Edition. Every time I start the game from the newest update an error pops up that said "it's not up to date of OpenGL" and I tried fixing it over and over again and there was no other way to fix it....
  6. Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Minecraft OpenGL error: 65542: I've just gotten a new PC and downloaded Minecraft Java edition but every time I try to run it, the error code 65542 pops up and says my driver does not support OpenGL even though I have to my knowledge downloaded the latest versions for my driver and pretty much every thing...
  7. Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Shader issues and OpenGL Errors: Figured I'd have a go with Shaders while playing Minecraft with my daughter, given it looks so amazing on her PC. This may not be the best forum to ask this, given it is a mod, but figured I'd have a go anyway as really quite frustrated. Every video and info source makes it...
  8. GLFW error 65542 WGL OpenGL not supported error starting Minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GLFW error 65542 WGL OpenGL not supported error starting Minecraft: On a Windows 10 Home edition computer with i5-9600k cpu running intel UHD 630 for graphics. Trying to run Java edition Minecraft after launching game with minecraft launcher.Getting this error when trying to start Minecraft. I've tried update, uninstalling/reinstalling intel...
  9. Minecraft OpenGL Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft OpenGL Error: Hello, I have an error on Minecraft, every time I play Minecraft close alone and show me this log. I think that is OpenGL and I try everything to fix it and nothing work. Down I left the log error. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:...
  10. Minecraft opengl error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft opengl error.: Please help me. I cant launch minecraft java editio . I keep getting the GLFW error 65542 WGL. My graphic drivers are up to date. Java I'd up to date. I'm at the end of my ropes and I don't know what to do. Is there anyone out there that can please help me??...