Windows 10: Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10

Discus and support Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I see many people have the same problem just haven't figured out what was wrong. When I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition its closes a couple of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dakotas., Jul 1, 2019.

1. Dakotas. Win User

Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10

I see many people have the same problem just haven't figured out what was wrong. When I open Minecraft Windows 10 Edition its closes a couple of seconds later, I've reinstalled it multi-able times and I haven't changed at all. I would really like a way to solve this problem because I just bought it and would really like to play the game.

* Moved from MSN/Installing apps

:)

Dakotas., Jul 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10

1. Minecraft Opens then closes Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Minecraft Opens closes

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself: Hello!I'll been trying to boot up Minecraft Windows 10, but it turns black and closes itself. I've restarted my computer and tried uninstalling it to no success. Here is the error code from the application viewer:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition opens, turns black, then closes itself: Hello!I'll been trying to boot up Minecraft Windows 10, but it turns black and closes itself. I've restarted my computer and tried uninstalling it to no success. Here is the error code from the application viewer:Faulting application name: Minecraft.Windows.exe, version:...
  4. Windows store or minecraft will not open, it opens then closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store or minecraft will not open, it opens then closes: Okay, so for the past few days everytime I open microsoft store or minecraft it just shows its opening then disappears, it never opens and ive tried everything including:WIN+R wsreset.exePowershell commandsServicesRestartedResetUpdated to windows 11If anyone can help that...
  5. Windows store or minecraft will not open, it opens then closes

Windows store or minecraft will not open, it opens then closes: Okay, so for the past few days everytime I open microsoft store or minecraft it just shows its opening then disappears, it never opens and ive tried everything including:WIN+R wsreset.exePowershell commandsServicesRestartedResetUpdated to windows 11If anyone can help that...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Closes While Launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Closes While Launching: Recently I wanted to start playing Minecraft again, but every time I try to lauch the game, it will flash the red Mojang screen for a few seconds before closing the application. All other games and software I have from the Microsoft store work properly, it is only Minecraft...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Not Opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Not Opening: I can't open Minecraft! Whenever I open it it loads and then crashes, And I'm not able to hear it when it was working any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-not-opening/6116e5e6-86fa-452c-9416-3e4a2c0d95d2
  8. Opening Minecraft on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening Minecraft on Windows 10.: Hi! I'm having trouble opening Minecraft on my PC very suddenly, and am not very tech savvy so I am looking for some help. I have had this computer for almost a year, and have been playing Minecraft on it for a couple months with no issue. Very recently, every time I try to...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition keeps closing right after I open it: The title pretty much says it all. I have uninstalled and installed again. I've tried various Powershell commands ran as administrator. My Microsoft Store and other default Apps used to do a similar thing, but that was intentionally deleted/uninstalled. Now I found the...
  10. Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.

Minecraft closes a few seconds after it opens.: So I just bought Minecraft for Windows 10 a few minutes ago, installed it and opened it. To my surprise it closed after a few seconds maybe 5 when I first opened it, and less than 3 after i repeated the process. I reinstalled it and even reset it but the problem still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft windows 10 closes immediately

2. minecraft windows 10 editioon immediately closes

3. minecraft app opens then closes

4. minecraft closes immediately windows 10,
  5. minecraft windows 10 not opening,
  6. when i open minecraft it just closes,
  7. minecraft for windows 10 opens then closes,
  8. minecraft windows 10 force closing,
  9. minecraft launches then closes,
  10. minecraft starts mojang window then closes,
  11. minecraft windows 10 opens then closes,