Windows 10: Minecraft optifine

Discus and support Minecraft optifine in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded Optifine for minecraft a year ago, and then I wanted to have the cordiates in the corner of the screen. Now I want to remove them from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kaja_297, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Kaja_297 Win User

Minecraft optifine

I downloaded Optifine for minecraft a year ago, and then I wanted to have the cordiates in the corner of the screen. Now I want to remove them from the screen. How do I fix it?. I have tried to un instal but it did not work.

:)

Kaja_297, Apr 11, 2021
  2. シStein Win User

Optifine installation issue

I bought minecraft for windows 10 about 4 months ago. My goal for the game was to play it with shaders. After a few months of issues with downloading java it finally worked. Then I attempted to install Optifine, which was trying to access a folder with
    no information in it. When I tried to search for a different file for it to access none of them seemed to have the actual game in it. I have minecraft in my download history but no folder containing the game. Also when I go to the official minecraft website
    I can buy the exact same game/included packs again. Would buying the game again provide a way for optifine to access the game or is there a way to link optfine to a folder with the game?

シStein, Apr 11, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Trying to make Java work on Windows 10

First, go here:
    https://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp
    and verify java is installed and working.

I.e. separate the issues of java and optifine. If that test is ok, Java should be ok. The problem is then how you handle your applications.

Optifine is (apparently) distributed as a .jar file.
    It does not appear straightforward. See below.

This: (which I found by searching for 'optifine java install') may give you another approach:
    How to Install the OptiFine Mod for Minecraft: 15 Steps

Once resolved, decide if you actually need Java installed.

dalchina, Apr 11, 2021
  4. シStein Win User

Minecraft optifine

Optifine issues

I bought minecraft about 4 months ago, I just started to try and get optifine installed to run shaders. However, when it try's to locate a file to access to get into the game it only finds one that doesn't have the game in it. I have minecraft in my purchase
    history but don't seem to have a file containing the game. How can I fix this?

シStein, Apr 11, 2021
Thema:

Minecraft optifine

1. Minecraft optifine - Similar Threads - Minecraft optifine

2. How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my Minecraft worlds back?: I was redownloading Minecraft: Bedrock and when I was doing it I remembered I forgot to make a backup save. Is there any way to get my worlds back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-minecraft-worlds-back/55a0bb25-9bed-4bfe-8a3c-9128e8edd02a
  3. Minecraft optifine is running off of my integrated graphics card how do I change this so it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft optifine is running off of my integrated graphics card how do I change this so it...: I am currently trying to get Minecraft to work on my new laptop. I've been able to get 1.2 version of Minecraft to work by going through files and selecting javaw i don't remember if it was that file but I believe it was and having it run off my 40 series instead of my...
  4. Minecraft optifine is running off of my integrated graphics card how do I change this so it...

Minecraft optifine is running off of my integrated graphics card how do I change this so it...: I am currently trying to get Minecraft to work on my new laptop. I've been able to get 1.2 version of Minecraft to work by going through files and selecting javaw i don't remember if it was that file but I believe it was and having it run off my 40 series instead of my...
  5. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing Minecraft Optifine/Fabrics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing Minecraft Optifine/Fabrics: I've recently run into the problem that whenever I play Minecraft either Optifine or Fabrics after a while playing my PC gives me the BSOD with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. This problem only occurs when I play with Optifine or Fabrics, but whenever I play Minecraft without...
  6. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing Minecraft Optifine/Fabrics

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing Minecraft Optifine/Fabrics: I've recently run into the problem that whenever I play Minecraft either Optifine or Fabrics after a while playing my PC gives me the BSOD with the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. This problem only occurs when I play with Optifine or Fabrics, but whenever I play Minecraft without...
  7. Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?: I recently downloaded Optifine and now Minecraft won't load fully. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-load-after-installing-optifine-what/610a42bf-55b7-4935-8343-faa17b0ac8c3
  8. Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?

Minecraft won't load after installing Optifine what is going on?: I recently downloaded Optifine and now Minecraft won't load fully. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-wont-load-after-installing-optifine-what/610a42bf-55b7-4935-8343-faa17b0ac8c3
  9. Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't

Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't: So I just installed Lunar Client [it is built on OptiFine so I didn't need to install it separately]. 1.8 works fine. It is quite responsive, and gives ~100 FPS on mid to mid-high settings. Low gives 110+, and high gives 60-. But for some reason, 1.18 is a total wreck. It...
  10. Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java- 1.8 on Lunar Client with OptiFine gives expected performance, but 1.18 doesn't: So I just installed Lunar Client [it is built on OptiFine so I didn't need to install it separately]. 1.8 works fine. It is quite responsive, and gives ~100 FPS on mid to mid-high settings. Low gives 110+, and high gives 60-. But for some reason, 1.18 is a total wreck. It...