Windows 10: Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends

Discus and support Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Has anyone had any issues adding friends or connecting for multiplayer games? We keep getting a message that due to how we have our Microsoft account... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Seibukan, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Seibukan Win User

Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends

Has anyone had any issues adding friends or connecting for multiplayer games? We keep getting a message that due to how we have our Microsoft account setup these features are being block. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

:)

Seibukan, Apr 28, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Apr 28, 2021
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Having same problem connecting to friends worlds. The only one working is on Realms....frustrating. Before Realms we could connect most times but since it was opened no other worlds are connecting. We can sometimes connect to new friends worlds on Minecraft,
    which is odd.

CarolWilliams_769, Apr 28, 2021
  4. Yrsegor Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I can't join friend

Hello guys, i got the same problem on my Windows 10 PC.

I can see my friend playing Minecraft at his survival world and i cant join him - i click on him in friend list, it's says "Connecting to Multiplayer world", after some seconds it goes error: Connection time out, unable to connect to world.

Also he got same problem.

And none thing we try cant solute it (like oprening ports, VPN, reinstalling game, change Microsoft and xBox settings).

There is still no solutioon, right?

Sorry for my English :*

Yrsegor, Apr 28, 2021
Thema:

1. Minecraft PC - Issues Connecting with Friends - Similar Threads - Minecraft Issues Connecting

2. Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft ps4 connecting to friends and them connecting to me: So since January no one has been able to join my minecraft game and vice versa. I can join my friend on pc but he can't join me.I've tried deleting saved data n reinstalling the game tried going out an in reported it to moving and they haven't done anything to solve this...
  3. Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to friend's Minecraft server: Hello, I've been having a hard time connecting to my friend's server on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. I was able to join the world at one point, but now whenever I try, I just get stuck on "Locating server...". Other people are able to join the world. I tried joining a...
  4. Minecraft for windows 10 Can't connect to friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for windows 10 Can't connect to friend on PS4: This game has been extremely inconsistent since I bought it, which I have been regretting. Firstly, sometimes I can't even see which friends are online who are playing on PS4, even though I can see them in the windows overlay, but can't join their worlds, even though they...
  5. Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect to my friend's Minecraft World: Pretty much every time I try to connect to my friend's world, it says 'Unable to connect to world.' Literally no matter how many times I've tried. It's only her worlds that have this issue. The only solution that I know of that works is for her to leave and rejoin it, but...
  6. Friends and minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Friends and minecraft: Hi how [Mod Removed - Profanity] do you make a friend? I’m under the impression that you need to be friends in your microsoft account to crossplay minecraft but this freaking site is impossible to navigate. If anoyone else has better info on crossplaying that’d be greatly...
  7. Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft issue - Playing with Friends not working well: Hello folks, i have following problem: My girlfriend and i want to play Minecraft together and started a new world. That worked fine. We used her world on her PC. BUT, when i logged out and log the second time in, than comes a alert, that my account is already in use...
  8. Minecraft cannot connect to friends server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cannot connect to friends server: I can't connect to my friend's world. I'm not sure why I can't connect to his realm. There are others that are able to do so just fine. Any reccomendations for how to connect to the realm?...
  9. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4: So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me (I am on Windows 10 Edition). So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me...
  10. Minecraft add friends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft add friends: Hello my daughter wants to add her real friends as friends on her Minecraft game on Amazon fire. I have gone to Microsoft account but am confused as to where to change it..I'm not very techy......