Windows 10: Minecraft PC to PS4.

Discus and support Minecraft PC to PS4. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I was wondering if there is any known way to transfer a PC world, java or bedrock, to PS4? I built a map that I was hoping to use PS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by levijoiner, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:07 AM.

1. Minecraft PC to PS4.

Hello, I was wondering if there is any known way to transfer a PC world, java or bedrock, to PS4? I built a map that I was hoping to use PS vita/ps4/ps4 transfer to move it to ps4, But sadly, this feature was removed. Any known way to transfer it from PC to ps4? At all?

:)

2. minecraft pc and ps4

if I own Minecraft on ps4 then does that mean I can use that account to play Minecraft on pc because Minecraft ps4 has bedrock edition now

THE_DESERT_FOX, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:09 AM
  3. PS4 Minecraft

I can’t seem to connect my microsoft account to my PS4 Minecraft. It keeps coming up with a failed to login message. I would like connect my microsoft account to PS4 Minecraft as I’ll be able to play with xbox and pc mates on realms.

MasonCarney1, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:09 AM
  4. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

Minecraft PC to PS4.

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

Thema:

Minecraft PC to PS4.

1. Minecraft PC to PS4. - Similar Threads - Minecraft PS4

2. Hur loggar man in med ett nytt minecraft konto på PS4?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hur loggar man in med ett nytt minecraft konto på PS4?: När jag loggar in med ett nytt konto står det att jag ska logga in med ett anat https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hur-loggar-man-in-med-ett-nytt-minecraft-konto/35d8e4f2-c8fa-43d8-8e26-e521f2cfc560
  3. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: Alright, so I have Minecraft on my ps4. The new update signed me out of my Microsoft account this is a separate one and I dont remember the email or password. I tried using the "clear account sign in data" button but it literally did nothing. Is there a way to unlinked the...
  4. Minecraft multiplayer ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft multiplayer ps4: I can't play with my friends on ps4 or crossplay, but I can play with them in only old edition. I tried to reinstall and reload everything but it doesn't work. I see the word of my friends and when i try to enter, its tells m that is impossible to join. Every multiplayer's...
  5. Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free: Greetings! I bought minecraft Bedrock edition on Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PS4, I got minecraft on my laptop for free cause I had already owned it on xbox, but I had to wipe my laptops data cause I got a virus at some point, now I cant get minecraft for free....
  6. This update <removed> everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This update <removed> everything for my Minecraft on my PS4 please help me get back into my...: look I'm having problems with my Microsoft account so I made a new one and I cannot get into my Minecraft on my PS4 I'm still having problems please fix it I just made a new Microsoft account because the other one was not working so please help me get into my account because...
  7. I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...: I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-minecraft-on-ps4-and-i-tried-signing-in/b47dfa2b-f9ca-474a-8701-fc0d7944288f
  8. Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account: Hi, really tried to google this up long time myself but failed. I use Minecraft on 2 PC´s, one with my login, the other with my daugthers login MS Family Account. No Problem. Now I want to add a PS4 to be able to play with the 2 PC´s at the same time. Basically having 3...
  9. Minecraft Ps4 Display Name Check Without Ps4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Ps4 Display Name Check Without Ps4: Im looking for a way to check my minecraft ps4 microsoft name without ps4 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-ps4-display-name-check-without-ps4/32e3ffeb-1b89-4e20-a493-1ef7889d5f99
  10. Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft PS4: When I try to play with my friends, it says "You cannot play online multiplayer due to the way your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings" but when I enter the link, I don´t know where do I change this settings. Please help....